Movies: Supertroopers 2 trailer

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Yes, rent via Apple TV.... Renting through that is $4-5 or whatever vs buying via Apple TV which is $20 or whatever.

I’m sure I’ll only need to see this movie once.

OzzyFan

Sep 17, 2012
Not as funny as the first, a number of the jokes miss (especially early on), but there are a lot of good little laughs and a few big laughs. "A penis in the asshole". LOL.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Film made 7.9M on Friday at box office

Forecasts going into weekend had it at 6-7M range in expectations so its going to make studio very happy outdoing what the forecast was

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Not as funny as the first, a number of the jokes miss (especially early on), but there are a lot of good little laughs and a few big laughs. "A penis in the *******". LOL.

I’m curious what you thought missed? The whole theatre was laughing their ***es off the entire time when I went. That said, while watching, I was definitely thinking it’s a movies Canadians would enjoy more than Americans

Reactions: TB12

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Film made 7.9M on Friday at box office

Forecasts going into weekend had it at 6-7M range in expectations so its going to make studio very happy outdoing what the forecast was

Was there a "studio"? The movie was funded via a kickstarter campaign.

Rob Lowe and Kimmel created some controversy with regards to the name of Lowe's character "The Halifax Explosion" and the wrong information Lowe was spewing about the events in Halifax harbor. Kimmel made a comment about the explosion being a 100 years ago so it's ok to make jokes about it...which some in the community didn't like as it is recent enough that some had family members die in it like parents etc.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Saw it today. I thought it was pretty good. Not as funny or quoteable as the first, but still funny enough in its own right. They did a good job of referencing the first without letting that take over the whole film.

The best bit was probably them posing as Mounties. Happiness in the household had me dying.

Lehnerd Skinnerd

Sponsor
Feb 10, 2008
Thunder Bay, ON
I’m always pretty skeptical going into a sequel, but this one did not disappoint. I can’t remember the last sequel to a goofy comedy that came this close to being as good as the original. Definitely worth a watch if you liked the first one.

Hope to see something new from Broken Lizard again soon, it’s been too long since their last movie.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Seems people like it even if not as good as the first. Might as well go see it tonight then for cheap Tuesday.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011

OMFG no way man this shit is so funny :laugh: I almost pissed my pants in the theater laughing to this, legitimately my friends and I couldn’t breathe for 10 seconds because we were laughing so hard

Reactions: Ozz and montreal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->