Superteam A vs. Superteam B

Who would win a 7 game series if everyone was at their peaks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krewe

Mar 12, 2019
Kind of mind boggling that anyone would pick B.
Depends on context. Give both teams equal training and development and you pick A anyday. But with their actual real life levels, B could be the better choice due to having more modern talent. On talent alone A wins out, but they didn’t have the benefits team B had

qqaz

Think Happy Thoughts
Oct 25, 2018
You could replace 3rd line with Samsonov-Bozak-Umberger and I'd still pick team A.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Well the question was who would win a 7 game series if everyone was at their peak. Forsberg, Lindros and Bure were rarely healthy at their peak. And if they've had to play a regular season before to get there they might all be injured. And if not, Pronger would most likely take them all out during that 7 game series and team A would be forced to play without them for most of the time.

Lemiuex was also fragile and he would most likely miss some of those 7 games. So team A would have to make up for that somehow. The most injury prone player on team B is probably Malkin and he's been healthier than all 4 of those on team A...

All 3 rarely missed any time during the playoffs actually, but I don't take you seriously to begin with though lol.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Lemieux > Ovechkin
Gretzky > Crosby
Jagr < Howe
Forsberg < Hull
Lindros < McDavid
Bure < Lafleur
Modano < Sakic
Messier >= Malkin
Bossy < Kucherov
Marchand < Zetterberg
Yzerman > Datsyuk
Bergeron < Fedorov

Bourque < Orr
Karlsson < Lidstrom
Stevens = Coffey
Chelios < Pronger
Chara > Hedman
Doughty = Burns

Roy < Hasek

B

Good comparison except
Messier>>>>Malkin
And doughty >> burns

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
I scrolled down and saw A's top line, scrolled back up and voted.

Didnt really bother reading further...no point

PuckMasterZero

Mar 3, 2019
Well the question was who would win a 7 game series if everyone was at their peak. Forsberg, Lindros and Bure were rarely healthy at their peak. And if they've had to play a regular season before to get there they might all be injured. And if not, Pronger would most likely take them all out during that 7 game series and team A would be forced to play without them for most of the time.

Lemiuex was also fragile and he would most likely miss some of those 7 games. So team A would have to make up for that somehow. The most injury prone player on team B is probably Malkin and he's been healthier than all 4 of those on team A...
Lemiuex wasn't fragile. He had cancer and a bone disease due to an infection. How does that constitute fragile? Jesus Christ

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
I vote team A, but I'm pretty sure they have a lot of problems staying out of the penalty box.

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
Gretzky and Lemieux?

Come on, at least try to make it interesting.

A, 4 games to zero, maybe one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad