Superstars in the NHL without glaring weakness

Jarey Curry

Avalanche of Makar
May 2, 2015
Finland
Name your guys who would rocket into top 5 superstar players in NHL if they were suddenly elite at what happens to be their biggest "weakness."
So only one attribute which is average or good becomes elite. Who, what, how good?

Example Johnny Gaudreau with elite physical strength would blaze past the defenders with speed and grit only. Barkov could be close to McDavid with elite rockets added to his hands, vision and size.

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
I feel like most people are just naming elite players so yakupov with hockey iq.

Op was correct someone to make them elite wasnt it ?

Nervousbreakdown

Jul 3, 2017
Reactions: Princevegeta90

Slap

Sep 28, 2017
Auston Matthews with a human nose and forehead would give him elite speed due to reduced drag.
I've ran the calculations here in the NASA wind tunnel facility and his speed on scale from 1-10 would go to 11.

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
Auston Matthews with a human nose and forehead would give him elite speed due to reduced drag.
I've ran the calculations here in the NASA wind tunnel facility and his speed on scale from 1-10 would go to 11.
But you aren' calculating the increased air flow from the nostrils that propelled him anyways

Reactions: Fixxer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->