TV: Supernatural 15th and final season

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
So there's an archangel blade and it can only be wielded by an archangel. And as it happens, Gabriel has been locked up in Hell... And Lucifer is noe running Heaven...

*insert "everything is happening" gif*

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Didn't Lucifer kill Gabriel in Season 5? The episode with all the mythological figures from various cultures hanging out in a motel?

EDIT: And for that matter, wasn't Lucifer trapped in an alternate apocalypse dimension at the end of last season?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Didn't Lucifer kill Gabriel in Season 5? The episode with all the mythological figures from various cultures hanging out in a motel?

EDIT: And for that matter, wasn't Lucifer trapped in an alternate apocalypse dimension at the end of last season?

Azmodeus, a Prince Of Hell and apparently an archangel originally, showed Ketch Gabriel was in a cell in Hell, mouth sown shut and all.

Lucy got out of there thanks to Kevin from that dimension.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Asmodeus is not a archangel and never was, he is one of the Princes of Hell created by Lucifer.

As we know, nobody is safe from resurrection in one for or another in this show so not surprising Gabriel is back.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
That was a lot more fun than I expected it to be.

"*gasp* He said the line!"

Also fun fact: Fred was voiced by Frank Welker, the original Fred from the very first series, "Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?" in 1969-71. He also voiced Scooby in this episode as he does now for a lot of Scooby-Doo productions, though he wasn't the original Scooby when the franchise started. He's also familiar if you've basically seen any cartoon ever made between the 1970s and now because he's in pretty much everything (as his 800+ IMDB credits will attest)

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
What even happened to the spin off "Wayward Sisters"?

As far as I remember hearing it's still being produced and would start next season. They just did their backdoor pilot episode thingy in he middle of this season of Supernatural. There hasn't been time yet to get the spinoff up and running. And they wouldn't anyways unless they want to do it during the summer for some reason.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
As far as I remember hearing it's still being produced and would start next season. They just did their backdoor pilot episode thingy in he middle of this season of Supernatural. There hasn't been time yet to get the spinoff up and running. And they wouldn't anyways unless they want to do it during the summer for some reason.

For some reason I thought it was going to be one of them mid-season starts. Ohh well guess we shall see next year. Makes you wonder if Supernatural will continue also.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
For some reason I thought it was going to be one of them mid-season starts. Ohh well guess we shall see next year. Makes you wonder if Supernatural will continue also.

It was too late in the season when the crossover/backdoor episode aired for them to get the actual show out for mid-season.

and supernatural has been renewed for next year already. IIRC CW basically announced their whole slate of renewals for next season.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Didn't see this coming. I was under the impression that the show was already picked up:

Looks like all the spinoff prep was (once again) all for naught.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Not really too shocking they passed on the spinoff.1 Supernatural type series is enough.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
We all know a spinoff based on the Charlie(Felicia Day) character would have worked.
It really wouldn't have.I mean what's she going to deal with that Sam and Dean haven't dealt with multiple times already?I liked her character,but a spin-off would have been overkill and would've cheapened the character.

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
Didn't see this coming. I was under the impression that the show was already picked up:

Looks like all the spinoff prep was (once again) all for naught.

Dang it. The more Kathryn Newton in my life, the better. Hopefully her character makes some more appearances in Supernatural now that the spinoff is officially not happening.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->