Superleague Part III: Collapsed

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
International fans will quickly forget Real and Barca to jump on the City, PSG, Bayern, Chelsea or United bandwagons.

UEFA wouldn't be hurt by any team ban. Now if they were to ban the digusting 12, then yes.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
International fans will quickly forget Real and Barca to jump on the City, PSG, Bayern, Chelsea or United bandwagons.

Some, but I think especially in Latin America these aren't equally attractive and have no way to be.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
PSG is followed only because of certain players it currently employs, the club itself or the French league as a whole have little relevance. It's enough for Neymar to leave for the club's prominence to collapse.

Reactions: King 88

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
That's the answer of someone undeducated.
PSG has always been a huge draw in Brazil since the 90s well before the Qatari.
Valdo, Raï, Leonardo, Ronaldinho, Ricardo all came through PSG because of that appeal.
Same in Argentina with Pochettino, Heinze and many others.

:facepalm:

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Yeah, to the same extent as some Dutch or German clubs. In no way comparable to the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona. Or even Serie A.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Here in Quebec (very small market, not THAT many football fans):

I know a few French expats who cheer for PSG in the CL because they say it is the only way a French club can win it. Most support other clubs in Ligue 1.

I have never seen or heard of a Man City fan.

Plenty of Real, Barca, Arsenal, Man United and Liverpool fans. Few people following Bayern because of Davies.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Which court was that, some Spanish/Italian one? I think what matters eventually will be the Luxembourg one.
I found this

A court in Madrid has ruled that the governing body’s disciplinary proceedings against the founding 12 clubs of the proposed breakaway league must be scrapped, while the case will now be assessed by European Court of Justice in Luxembourg.

Reactions: luiginb

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Here in Quebec (very small market, not THAT many football fans):

I know a few French expats who cheer for PSG in the CL because they say it is the only way a French club can win it. Most support other clubs in Ligue 1.

I have never seen or heard of a Man City fan.

Plenty of Real, Barca, Arsenal, Man United and Liverpool fans. Few people following Bayern because of Davies.
I’m a temporary City fan tbh

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
These 3 clubs have always been everything that has destroyed the purity of this sport. They’re not the only ones, but they are consistently the worst.

My own team was involved in the super league for a day, and I haven’t watched them play since. I doubt I will ever feel about them as I once did. Honestly, f#ck them and f#ck all the pure money clubs for eternity.

Whether it be through legally paying for games, and definitely through merchandising, they will never see another dollar from me again.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
These 3 clubs have always been everything that has destroyed the purity of this sport. They’re not the only ones, but they are consistently the worst.

My own team was involved in the super league for a day, and I haven’t watched them play since. I doubt I will ever feel about them as I once did. Honestly, f#ck them and f#ck all the pure money clubs for eternity.

Whether it be through legally paying for games, and definitely through merchandising, they will never see another dollar from me again.

Let's be honest, it is a fight between scumbags. UEFA and FIFA are also very corrupt organization.

At the end of the day, neither the big clubs nor the associations give a f*** about the game or about fans. It is all about the dough.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Let's be honest, it is a fight between scumbags. UEFA and FIFA are also very corrupt organization.

At the end of the day, neither the big clubs nor the associations give a f*** about the game or about fans. It is all about the dough.

FWIW while they don't represent the public, in this case, they are only acting because of the public will.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad