Post-Game Talk: SuperFriends are back!

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Is it normal that I crapped myself when Kevin Quinn said McDavid was limping in the first or should I get checked for IBS?

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Hard game to watch despite the win.

Oilers deserved at least 3 more PP and the ones called against us were bogus.

Nhl game management for certain teams is sickening.

When the Oilers were sucking as bad as LA is we didn't get such one sided officiating.

So disgusted with that officiating. Good game otherwise. Depth needs to really step up again. Too much on too few for scoring.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I think everyone in a playoff spot right now makes it except Nashville gets in at the expense of Arizona.

Reactions: belair

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Great game. Looked solid.

McDavid looking amazing.

Benson looking a heck of a lot more comfortable.

Vegas still annoying.
IMO Benson looked pretty bad tonight. Arguably our worst forward which is pretty bad considering Khaira and Gagner.

Benson's decisions tonight we're head scratchers.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
IMO Benson looked pretty bad tonight. Arguably our worst forward which is pretty bad considering Khaira and Gagner.

I thought he had a few nice plays, and I missed almost half the game.

Satire

Nov 20, 2016

I missed the first and pieces of the 2nd. It's totally possible I missed some bad plays but he made some great decisions from what I saw in the 3rd. :)

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Benson was fine overall. Just some head scratcher passes in offensive zone that made him stand out.
Don't think he will be up for long if Holland add a couple wingers.

CookiesAndMilk

Generational Backhand Pass
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2016
Kyoto
Benson was fine overall. Just some head scratcher passes in offensive zone that made him stand out.
Don't think he will be up for long if Holland add a couple wingers.
His timing is still off. I'm sure he will get there once he understands the flow of a NHL game.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
That McD/Drai give and go was pure sexy. Both players moving across and knowing exactly what each other do and owning the NHL. That was a routine rush that the dynamic duo turned into a lethal inevitability. You watch plays like that as a D or opponent coach and you just look down and hope you can get a few goals back because you just plain are not stopping this.

Then McD goes on to score his stick hockey goal on Doughty. So much puck movement going on there Gagners jaw dropped. Doughty couldn't even get mad..It did shut him up.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
“Tyler what was your favourite part of the second and third period?”

“ummm.... I liked when the one guy..... had the puck.... and just you know.... and the goalie.... he....... ALRIGHT I WAS ASLEEP YOU BASTARD, IM ONLY A MAN!!!!!!!!”

:)

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
McDavid's line right now:

bw6Pby.gif

Get Connor a winger.
Thanks Holland.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad