• [8] Vancouver Canucks

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • [8] New York Rangers

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I voted Ottawa because I like their forward group better and don't think Crawford is good any more. I feel they could upset.
My back up goalie... behind this years likely Vezina winner... is no good.............. ok then, can I trade someone Malkin and Crawford for their 1C and backup goalie please? @Kent Nilsson ?

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
So it looks like it'll likely be team no name defence vs the big name possession team in round 2........

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
This will be a sweep.
Noooo, I think your teams good enough to get a few votes, don't sell yourself short! You'll just be running into the team that's built to play a heavy defensive team and that's not your fault. Anyways, upsets happen, maybe Ottawa bumps Toronto or Arizona bumps Washington. Really though those teams against one another would make for an awesome match up in real life, I'd love to see it. I have Washington just a tier below my elite teams group at the top, but think they could bump one of the teams though I won't say which, it's not my own.

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
Noooo, I think your teams good enough to get a few votes, don't sell yourself short! You'll just be running into the team that's built to play a heavy defensive team and that's not your fault. Anyways, upsets happen, maybe Ottawa bumps Toronto or Arizona bumps Washington. Really though those teams against one another would make for an awesome match up in real life, I'd love to see it. I have Washington just a tier below my elite teams group at the top, but think they could bump one of the teams though I won't say which, it's not my own.

Well this is awkward...guess we are talking about opposite teams here for the sweep....:thumbu:

Reactions: hockeynorth

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
My back up goalie... behind this years likely Vezina winner... is no good.............. ok then, can I trade someone Malkin and Crawford for their 1C and backup goalie please? @Kent Nilsson ?
I specifically mentioned forward group first. Vezina goalie or not, they sometimes get pulled. I take that kind of stuff into consideration tbh. Like I said, I voted them as a team that upsets. Mostly because of their Forward group, and defense is not terrible.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I specifically mentioned forward group first. Vezina goalie or not, they sometimes get pulled. I take that kind of stuff into consideration tbh. Like I said, I voted them as a team that upsets. Mostly because of their Forward group, and defense is not terrible.
Fair enough, I thought my forward corps was one of the best so I’m surprised... gotta re-evaluate I guess lol

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
Fair enough, I thought my forward corps was one of the best so I’m surprised... gotta re-evaluate I guess lol
As good as Malkin is, i say P.Kane makes that a wash. then after that I feel like the rest of Ottawas top 6 is better. You really don't have anything that compares to Marchand, Backstrom and Toews in my eyes(and I really like Wild Bill)

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
As good as Malkin is, i say P.Kane makes that a wash. then after that I feel like the rest of Ottawas top 6 is better. You really don't have anything that compares to Marchand, Backstrom and Toews in my eyes(and I really like Wild Bill)
Fair enough

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
That's because people don't understand line construction and fall in love with player reputations over actual production.

Where does this team rank in panda rankings? probably #1 right

Parise-Malkin-Svechnikov
Gaudreau-Karlsson-Bjorkstrand
Hornqvist-Hischier-Rust
Mangiapane-Henrique-D. Brown

Josi-McAvoy
Theodore-Fox
Dunn-Johnson

Hellebuyck
Crawford

-

My switches

Gaudreau-Malkin-Stone
Fiala-E.Staal-Rust
Hornqvist-Hischier-Bjorkstrand
Gurianov-Hintz-Nichushkin

Josi-McAvoy
Theodore-Fox
Toews-Cernak

Hellebuyck
Petersen

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017

Parise-Malkin-Svechnikov
Hornqvist-Hischier-Rust

Josi-McAvoy
Theodore-Fox
Dunn-Johnson

Hellebuyck
Crawford

-

My switches

Gaudreau-Malkin-Stone
Fiala-E.Staal
-Rust

Josi-McAvoy
Theodore-Fox
Toews-Cernak

Hellebuyck
Petersen
Can we not get Panda rankings going here

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
PandaScores were for the other draft only. This one was all eye test and gut.
Panda I prefer your team here, I think you got an unlucky draw round one. Your C depth is just dirty. I feel like the people who picked at the very start and very end suffered in this

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010

Parise-Malkin-Svechnikov
Hornqvist-Hischier-Rust

Josi-McAvoy
Theodore-Fox
Dunn-Johnson

Hellebuyck
Crawford

-

My switches

Gaudreau-Malkin-Stone
Fiala-E.Staal
-Rust

Josi-McAvoy
Theodore-Fox
Toews-Cernak

Hellebuyck
Petersen
Probably the second one. Fourth line and third pairing are significantly better. Parise doesn't cut it for me at all, and Gaudreau overrated now.

I can send you my spreadsheet if you want it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad