Super Team Tournament Mock Draft [VEGAS DECLARED CHAMPION]

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
they used to have games where you'd have a max cap and you'd bid on players in rounds. you'd have people wait to the last second to make a bid and try and snipe a player from someone else.

it was fantastic.
Lol that sounds like a lot of fun

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
I've thought about running a blind auction for a while. Public auctions were fun, but too chaotic and time consuming. A blind auction would allow people to log in once a day and place bids on a group of players that were randomly put up for auction that day

Gibby

Apr 29, 2010
London, ON
I've thought about running a blind auction for a while. Public auctions were fun, but too chaotic and time consuming. A blind auction would allow people to log in once a day and place bids on a group of players that were randomly put up for auction that day
This intrigues me.

Makaveli

Killuminati
Jan 15, 2008
Toronto
I tried to set one up before this quarantine, but It didn’t generate any interest.
I’d like to try an all-time team draft. No cap and guys have to be properly positioned. Can’t have a Lemieux, Gretzky, Yzerman line as they’re all centers sort of thing.

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
I tried to set one up before this quarantine, but It didn’t generate any interest.
It doesn’t really matter to me how we set this draft up. Considering most of us are in the other draft I figured an all time draft would switch things up a bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad