Super Smash Bros Ultimate (13.0 + Sora)

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
I'd say temper your expectations with this roster but with Sakurai you never know.

Still, with how close the game is to release I don't think we'll get more than 2 more newcomers along with a slew of echoes.

But you just know this game will get a ton of DLC.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The mountain of salt at the mere idea of Steve from Minecraft being in the game is hilarious.

Convincing leak (though it could still be fake) of Ken is out there. Even if it is fake, I fully expect Ken to be a Ryu echo.

Edit: Alleged leak of the Prima guide has unannounced characters as Dixie, Geno, Incineroar, Ken, Mach Rider, Shadow, Steve from Minecraft, and Vault Boy from Fallout.

A deleted tweet from one of the Kingdom hearts developers had him replaying “Yes!” To the question of Sora being in.

Last edited:

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Vault Boy? What the ****? Steve at least makes sense because of the closer ties between MS/Nintendo. Could totally see MS going out on a limb and letting Nintendo have him for a game.

Though to be fair, Tood Howard is just the type of madman to go for such an idea. Sakurai would have a wealth of crap for that character too to make a moveset.

And no on Sora. keep that garbage ass weeb protag out of my Smash brothers. Cloud is enough.

Last edited:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Vault Boy? What the ****? Steve at least makes sense because of the closer ties between MS/Nintendo. Could totally see MS going out on a limb and letting Nintendo have him for a game.

Though to be fair, Tood Howard is just the type of madman to go for such an idea. Sakurai would have a wealth of crap for that character too to make a moveset.

And no on Sora. keep that garbage ass weeb protag out of my Smash brothers. Cloud is enough.

I assume most leaks are fake, and they are rolling with the fact that a Bethesda rep said on Twitter that they have talked with Nintendo about Smash. Also Sakurai apparently is a huge New Vegas fan.

Most people assumed Doom Guy, but for Smash Vault Boy might make more sense.

Smash reddit is so damn salty over even the idea of Steve. I think it’s a fantastic idea. Way better then Skull Kid or something.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
There is one last leak that has people spilt into team fake and team real on whether it’s real or not.

Has a bunch of the usual names in it. Tomorrow we will know the truth.

As for last second predictions. I say Ken and Shadow are happening. Geno is going to happen and Isaac.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I'm assuming the Champions from Breath of the Wild will have their own assist trophies.

Another F-Zero character would be welcome. I'd like it to be Black Shadow, Pico, or Samurai Goroh, but am assuming it'll be Blood Falcon. And he'll be an Echo fighter.

Sylux from Metroid would be interesting and would create hype for Metroid Prime 4.

Last edited:

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I’m very glad that leak was fake. That list did nothing for me. Banjo is lame and Shadow is “literally the worst”.

Pirhanna Plant is a great add!

Spirits mode looks ridiculous and like something I’ll never touch but that thing they ended on looks good.

TBH I’m not that hyped for it but will probably buy everything anyway.

The Noot

scaldin ur d00dz
Apr 12, 2012
Zurich
I legit and unironically love Piranha Plant in Smash.

I'm as confused as anybody else, but I love it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->