Super Smash Bros Ultimate (13.0 + Sora)

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Also any one have guesses as to who will complete the last of this fighter pass?.

My guess is another third party character to round out the pack and make it 5/5.

I’m interested to see if they do another pass or if they just release the new DLC fighters individually.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
My guess is another third party character to round out the pack and make it 5/5.

I’m interested to see if they do another pass or if they just release the new DLC fighters individually.

Yeah that will be interesting.

I would be really down for Hollow Knight to be given a shot as a character, or some indie character along those lines.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
From the videos I have seen, this guy has crazy combo potential.

Also any one have guesses as to who will complete the last of this fighter pass?

My guess is it will be a Pokemon from the new games coming out.
If there's any truth to the recent leaks, either Geno or Doomguy

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
I figured Byleth would get in eventually, but I really thought the Fighters Pass would be only 3rd party characters. I didn't want Byleth as much as a lot of other characters, but considering Fighters Pass #2 will have 6 more characters, there's still plenty of chances for other characters to get in. My current prediction for the 6 are:

Gen 8 Pokemon
Doomguy/Dovahkiin
Crash Bandicoot
Dante
Some Mario character
Something completely out of left field that's impossible to predict

Reactions: robertmac43

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Bylrth was going to come out at somepoint. I like that it was before the next wave.

I also got a feeling that the next fighter pack will have a new Pokemon for one of them. Just to give the new Nintendo games some love.

Reactions: mymerlincat

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Gen 8 Pokemon

This an obvious one. I would go a step further in the prediction and say that @ e3 Urshifu will be announced as the next fighter for Smash and then become available to play soon after. It is when the first Sword/Shield DLC is expected to be released.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
This an obvious one. I would go a step further in the prediction and say that @ e3 Urshifu will be announced as the next fighter for Smash and then become available to play soon after. It is when the first Sword/Shield DLC is expected to be released.
Rillaboom is the Pokemon I'm expecting, but I could see Urshifu.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Rillaboom is the Pokemon I'm expecting, but I could see Urshifu.

I feel like Rilaboom has missed his chance for now. Although I do like the idea of having a grass starter int he game, I would rather it be Sceptile though. I have always thought he would translate best to the Smash series.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->