Super Smash Bros Ultimate (13.0 + Sora)

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Might have to snag a Ness/Mewtwo amiibo if i can.

I'm not gaga over them but i have a small set of my favorite Nintendo characters; all 5 of the original Zelda ones (link/zelda/toon link/ganondorf/shiek) and the Mario ones (DK/Mario/Luigi/Peach/Yoshi/Bowser)

Ness is probably my favorite RPG protag ever and Mewtwo is easily one of my favorite pokemon since it's one of the few with a legitimate backstory behind it via the anime/games.
Seems like you have a thing for psychics.

Maybe snag Lucas too and give him some love. I see his amiibo a lot at Toys 'R Us.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I need a Young Link Amiibo. The Majora's Mask Amiibo was kind of a let down (not to mention impossible to find in stores),and maybe Squirtle, whether on his own or as part of a Pokemon Trainer Amiibo.

Also apparently the download only version of the game is going to be 16 gb.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I have Captain Falcon and Ike Amiibos, so I should be good. If only there was a Solid Snake Amiibo.

There almost certainly will be. Pretty sure they announced every fighter will get an Amiibo, even if they didn't technically announce them all.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
To be honest I barely care about getting new Smash info. I already know what Smash is and I already know this version will have every character I ever wanted in it. Mark me as being mildly annoyed that we are getting a Smash specific Direct immediately after the E3 Direct, which itself was pretty much a Smash specific direct.

The only thing they could announce that would get me hyped is a comprehensive single player mode....which I just don't believe is coming.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Exegghcyer, Abra, Solgaleo, Lunala, Mimikyu, Pyukumuku, Vulpix, Ditto for Pokémon, Zero, Knuckles, Krystal, Klaptrap, Kapp’n, Chef Kawasaki, Gray Fox, Nikki, Shocel Knight, Moon, for new assist trophies.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA

Squad Strike looks awesome, as does 'Smashdown'. So many seemingly small, but functionally massive announcements today. This game is looking like a masterpiece.

Nintendo Versus on Twitter

This is the Game of Thrones dragon as far as I am concerned.

Last edited:

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Nintendo weren't kidding when they named it Smash Bros Ultimate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->