OT: Super Bowl XLVII

Dr.Funk

Jul 2, 2004
Unfortunately that piece of **** is going to win in his final game.

bruinswincup

Registered Boozer
May 7, 2011
New Hampshire
The NFL thought it was cheating. And sorry it was the coaches signals not practices.The practice taping allegations were dropped.
Spygate

Then look at Brady's playoff record pre and post spygate.
pre spygate 12-2 post spygate 5-5.

beyond idiotic. Brady has had complete roster turnover since he won his last SB and he's still made it again twice. He made it last season with the worst defense in the NFL.

Anything else?

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Get on your bandwagons! :shakehead The day I cheer for an NFL team is the day Toronto gets an NFL team.

Not that I won't watch the game. I just don't really care who wins.

What a novel concept! How dare someone like a team in another city??? Ridiculous. If you don't care who wins or won't be watching the game, why come in to the 'Super Bowl' thread? Just curious about your reasoning? Is it to waggle your finger at people who DO like football? Neither of my favourite teams made it but as a FAN OF FOOTBALL, a person can appreciate a big game.

Urban Explorer*

What a novel concept! How dare someone like a team in another city??? Ridiculous. If you don't care who wins or won't be watching the game, why come in to the 'Super Bowl' thread? Just curious about your reasoning? Is it to waggle your finger at people who DO like football? Neither of my favourite teams made it but as a FAN OF FOOTBALL, a person can appreciate a big game.

Whoa, woah down there sparky. Where did I say I don't enjoy watching NFL? I like the game and I like the CFL too. I'm just against all the lame bandwagon jumpers out there who act like they really cared about the team before they made it to the Bowl.

I find it hard to believe that someone can just become a fan of a team in another city unless
A) They've lived in that city before
B) Have family ties to said city before and have visited often
C) Jumped on their bandwagon at one point because they were a winning team.

For most people it was option C, and I'm sorry I find that pathetic.

With your logic I'm an even bigger NFL fan than you because I "purely" watch for enjoying the game. I'm not a fan of any team. They don't get my emotions up like the Jays or Leafs. But I do enjoy the game.

Kamal007

FEEL LIKE PABLO
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto
SOOO happy for Ray Lewis, a class act all the way. Truly a deserving champion and a perfect way to go out on his career. One of the greatest at his position and a 2 time champion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad