OT: Super Bowl XLVII

TML g u n n e R s*

NIIINNNNERSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETSSSS GOO BOYS!!!!!!!!!!! WOOooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUEST FOR 6!!!!!!

394928_10151376262782899_1095070155_n.jpg

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
Go San Fran!!!! Im usually more sure about who i want to win, im on the fence this year so im really indifferent about the outcome.

Anyway, my guess 49ers 38 Ravens 31 close and exciting:)

tape to tape

Nov 26, 2011
A few weeks ago someone on fan 590, not sure which talking head it was, suggested that Brady was better than Montana all-time and his argument was that Brady had different receivers from season to season.

edit: go 49ers

goleafsgo87*

A few weeks ago someone on fan 590, not sure which talking head it was, suggested that Brady was better than Montana all-time and his argument was that Brady had different receivers from season to season.

edit: go 49ers

Brady and P. Manning are better then Montana.

goleafsgo87*

I predicted 49ers before the season even started. Kaepernick is a dual threat qb which makes him more unpredictable. But Flacco on 3rd downs makes those clutch long 20 yard throws to boldin. 49ers has a good rush Defense to stop Rice. Ravens have a good rush defense to stop Frank Gore. Should be interesting. Going with 49ers 23-14

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
I have to back my team: GO RAVENS!!

I've been a Giants and Ravens fan for as far back as I can remember; having the Ravens win following the Giants.. that would be sick.

Toque*

Like everyone else... lets pretend that we like a team and cheer for them every year.

Got a Bandwagon?

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Go Niners. Don't want the Ravens to win after knocking off my Colts then my hero, Peyton Manning and the Broncos.

Urban Explorer*

Get on your bandwagons! :shakehead The day I cheer for an NFL team is the day Toronto gets an NFL team.

Not that I won't watch the game. I just don't really care who wins.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Get on your bandwagons! :shakehead The day I cheer for an NFL team is the day Toronto gets an NFL team.

Not that I won't watch the game. I just don't really care who wins.

Won't happen for a while..LA would get a team long before Toronto and they are still a while away from getting one.

Urban Explorer*

Won't happen for a while..LA would get a team long before Toronto and they are still a while away from getting one.

I guess it will be a long time before I cheer for an NFL team. :(

member 147413

Not watching the game, but I like both teams, would prefer to see the Ravens win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad