Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
gapplaud.gif

Reactions: Puckrobber

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Color me completely and utterly unsurprised that Glass needed a sports psychologist with how last year went.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I immediately thought about you fist clenched watching the screen when Stormy talked about it haha.
:laugh: I'm not kidding when I say I haven't been this frustrated at something one of my teams is doing/has done since Anaheim traded Selanne to San Jose for a bunch of nothing. That was 20 years ago.

Thankfully Pietrangelo's illness is a silver lining cause it lets Cody play and he's been improving a lot of his problem spots and making some big plays. Hopefully he's forcing his way on the team and forcing the team's hand to make a decision with Kolesar. Cody needs to stay in the lineup.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
:laugh: I'm not kidding when I say I haven't been this frustrated at something one of my teams is doing/has done since Anaheim traded Selanne to San Jose for a bunch of nothing. That was 20 years ago.

Thankfully Pietrangelo's illness is a silver lining cause it lets Cody play and he's been improving a lot of his problem spots and making some big plays. Hopefully he's forcing his way on the team and forcing the team's hand to make a decision with Kolesar. Cody needs to stay in the lineup.
Has nothing to do with Petro, it's all due to McNabb being on LTIR, so when Petro is back before McNabb only change will be Petro in for Coghlan who goes to TS.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Has nothing to do with Petro, it's all due to McNabb being on LTIR, so when Petro is back before McNabb only change will be Petro in for Coghlan who goes to TS.
Oh that's right. Point still stands. Eventually we'll have a full roster again and Kolesar better not put Cody back in the press box.

Reactions: Pia8988

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad