NFL GDT: Super Bowl LV: (NFC) Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs (AFC) Kansas City Chiefs

KC vs TB

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
I don't expect Nick Wright to change his stripes anytime soon.

But he doesn't have the ammunition anymore to be acting so cocky.

Imagine if the Chiefs won? He would be unwatchable.

I usually think of Cowherd as a blowhard, but being replaced by Wright for the past week made me realize how much I miss those divorce analogies.

Reactions: Voight

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
LOL give me a break. Nobody cries over the ridiculous stunts the Stanley Cup is put through, and that's a way more special trophy than the Lombardi.

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
That is a good one, though Theismann was an MVP and won the Heisman. Doug Williams was a 1st round pick. But out of all the great coaches, he probably won with the least talent there.
Didn't win the Heisman, but at Notre Dame he changed the pronunciation of his last name from THEES-MAN to rhyme with Heisman in order to improve his chances. He finished second.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I usually think of Cowherd as a blowhard, but being replaced by Wright for the past week made me realize how much I miss those divorce analogies.

I'm 50/50 on Cowherd, sometimes he has some great points and other times it feels like hes trying to force you to believe what he believes.

Nick Wright is infinitely worse than him and everyone else.

Is this lady for real? Good lord. She's so upset she couldn't sleep for two day!

Fort Myers woman wants apology after Tom Brady's trophy toss.

I'd hate for her to hear this......

Florida Gators Championship Trophy Shattered...Again!

or this

Watch: Wisconsin quarterback shatters Duke's Mayo Bowl trophy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad