KC vs TB

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Brady looked rough in the second half of the game. Chiefs got this.

Play calling and two drops did him in. Brady looked ok.

Arians/Leftwich forcing the ball downfield on second and long up by 11 was dumb as hell.

I think KC are the favourites, but it should be close.

I'd love for Brady to complete the Brees/Rodgers/Mahomes gauntlet. At 43, man, that would be crazy.

If their two safeties are out, I wonder how the Bucs can have a chance against Hill and Kelce. They'll take away the running game and get to Mahomes a few times... but can they slow the two targets enough. That's tough to say.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The key to beating the chiefs remains the same:

You score 40 and hope they don’t.

Reactions: Voight

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
So lost in this is something a little neat. Chiefs are the first team since the 07 Pats to reach the Super Bowl with a win over every opponent they've played, including their Super Bowl opponent.

Chiefs would be the only team alongside the 72 Dolphins to win the Super Bowl with a win over every team they played I believe.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Their defence was absolutely embarrassed against the Chiefs in their matchup earlier in the year.

Playoffs is a different animal.

The Saints waxed the Bucs both regular season meetings and look what happened last week.

Still, tough to see how Mahomes and the Chiefs don’t get the win but, you never know when the GOAT is the opposition.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Playoffs is a different animal.

The Saints waxed the Bucs both regular season meetings and look what happened last week.

Still, tough to see how Mahomes and the Chiefs don’t get the win but, you never know when the GOAT is the opposition.

True but all we heard the last week was how this was a different Bills team to the one the Chiefs outclassed in the regular season and how the Chiefs were ripe for the picking with all their “close wins”. The Chiefs speed is not guardable when they pour it on, I don’t care if it’s the regular season, post-season, flu season, holiday season...

That said this is Tom Brady we are talking about. I put nothing past him. That’s foolish. The Bucs have flaws but they have the GOAT.

I hope it’s as epic of a game as I’m envisioning in my head.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Their defence was absolutely embarrassed against the Chiefs in their matchup earlier in the year.
The whole Bucs team learned a lot in losses against the Rams and the Chiefs. KC should be favoured at least by 7 but the Bucs will put up some points against them.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
The team wearing red will win SB 55

I guarantee it
TB has the choice this year as the NFC is the designated home team. Bucs have been wearing white on their playoff run so could opt to maintain that. Brady and the Pats preferred to wear white.

see how KC fares on D against a team that can run the ball.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So lost in this is something a little neat. Chiefs are the first team since the 07 Pats to reach the Super Bowl with a win over every opponent they've played, including their Super Bowl opponent.

Chiefs would be the only team alongside the 72 Dolphins to win the Super Bowl with a win over every team they played I believe.

At least 2 others were Oakland 1976 and Washington 1991

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad