Patriots/NFL Super Bowl LIII - PATRIOTS vs Los Angeles Rams - 6:30 PM - CBS, CTV, TSN, RDS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Super-Bowl-53-1.jpg

upload_2019-2-3_5-2-39.png

DydB-CmX4AEvviL.jpg

@Gee Wally - You KNOW what you have to do

thumb.aspx

Last edited:

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
LFG!!!!

Finally game day!!!

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
I'm not scared. Not that I don't want another title, but after the Falcons comeback, I can't really ask for anything more.

Glad I'm working this morning... Will make the day go quicker!

Reactions: UConn126

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
I think the Chiefs and Saints both have better teams than the Rams. That said, it's a single game elimination and we lost to the Eagles of all teams last year..... The Rams are definitely significantly stronger than last years Eagles.

50/50...sigh

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
I think the Chiefs and Saints both have better teams than the Rams. That said, it's a single game elimination and we lost to the Eagles of all teams last year..... The Rams are definitely significantly stronger than last years Eagles.

50/50...sigh

I don’t actually know if that’s 100% true. The Eagles roster was pretty loaded if you look back at it and they were one of the most consistent teams in the NFL last year.

EvilElf63

Mar 27, 2012
Catskills
Not much to be said except that we are so spoiled, and I've loved every second of it.
As a Pats fan teaching at a high school in New York, tomorrow will be feast or famine, and I've been through both these past 2 years.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Good luck to the Patriots and their fans today!

I'm not even casual football fan. Don't have a team, never will. I'll watch essentially the 4th Q of the Conference Championships and the SB. That's it.

But I'm a sports fan. And as a sports fan I want to see greatness. I want to see dominance. I want to see Dynasties. I want to see history-made.

So I'll be heavily cheering for your Patriots today. I want to see Brady break the record for most Super Bowls by any player.

This run of the Brady/Belichek Patriots has never been equaled in Pro Sports, likely never equaled again. At this point it's just a amazing story that has no clear decisive ending. For someone who is just a sports fan with no bias towards or against any NFL team, I just hope the story keeps going on for as long as possible.

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
I don’t actually know if that’s 100% true. The Eagles roster was pretty loaded if you look back at it and they were one of the most consistent teams in the NFL last year.

But Nick Foles though.:sarcasm:

I do genuinely think this Rams team is better than the Eagles. I also think our team last year was definitely better than the eagles as well though, didn't matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: N o o d l e s

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
Sure would be nice to have at least one Superbowl where my heart isn't beating 200 beats per minute for four quarters for once.

Reactions: rfournier103

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Good luck to the Patriots and their fans today!

I'm not even casual football fan. Don't have a team, never will. I'll watch essentially the 4th Q of the Conference Championships and the SB. That's it.

But I'm a sports fan. And as a sports fan I want to see greatness. I want to see dominance. I want to see Dynasties. I want to see history-made.

So I'll be heavily cheering for your Patriots today. I want to see Brady break the record for most Super Bowls by any player.

This run of the Brady/Belichek Patriots has never been equaled in Pro Sports, likely never equaled again. At this point it's just a amazing story that has no clear decisive ending. For someone who is just a sports fan with no bias towards or against any NFL team, I just hope the story keeps going on for as long as possible.

Well said. I grew up w dynasties and I love them. I love all you Pats fans too so all the best.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I couldn’t sleep last night.

I think we’ll know pretty early on how this will go.

My neighbor has friends at the game today and he told me that they said the number of Patriots fans compared to Rams fans is overwhelming. My hope is that even with the “corporate” element there, it will be somewhat of a home game for the Patriots.

Deleted

Nov 11, 2017
Hahaha, me too. I am too old now to wander in at 8am on 3 hours sleep. My annual leave pretty much revolves around Boston sports these days!

I need a pick me up after loosing to England in the rugby yesterday. The Bruins just cheered me up no end. A Pat's win later and I'll almost be in a good mood again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad