• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
People talk a lot about what Gronk brings in the passing game but he is a great blocking TE aswell. They miss him when he's not there.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I love how they’re going though shots of each player on the field and are like ‘is this guy important today?’

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Has anyone here tried the TB12 Method?

Gave it a shot this weekend in honor of Brady. No liquids outside of water, no bread, sugar, caffeine. Had a piece of fish and some vegetables for lunch. Super Bowl snacks include more fresh vegetables, but no nightshade vegetables (tomatoes, peppers, eggplant).

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Gave it a shot this weekend in honor of Brady. No liquids outside of water, no bread, sugar, caffeine. Had a piece of fish and some vegetables for lunch. Super Bowl snacks include more fresh vegetables, but no nightshade vegetables (tomatoes, peppers, eggplant).

So I’d be down to water, salmon, and saladworks I think.

UNB Bruins Fan

Mar 11, 2008
Fredericton, NB
Don’t particularly like either team....some might say that’s a lose/lose situation, but I look at it as a win/win....someone I don’t like is losing.

Would almost rather see NE win I think...at this point another SB win really isn’t going to change my hatred too much so might be more satisfying to see Philly remain winless.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I’ll Stand By You is one of the greatest songs of all time

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California

Cultist confirmed. :laugh:

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Will Smith, Kobe Bryant, Joe Biden, Kevin Eubanks, Bradley Cooper, Tina Fey, Pink, Questlove, Sly Stallone, Mike Trout...the entire Eagles fan base.

Have been waiting for a long time.

No pressure Eagles, none at all

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
That Eagles front 4 better have the game of their damn life because they don't have a hope in hell of winning otherwise.

Hit Brady, and hit him often. Rattle pretty boy just like the Giants did 11 and 6 years ago.

snowden

Man is matter
Jul 5, 2011
Good thing the Super Bowl aint in Tampa tonight. Been pouring all day. Go Iggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad