• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
How are you supposed to treat superman then??

verbal jabs like calling someone "pretty boy" shows me deep down he is worried.

You can express confidence and a will to win without sounding like a jealous child. Not that I care. I think it's hilarious. Judt pointing out he sounds like a dummy.

I guess you just realize these things after watching a model franchise like the Patriots all these years!
It hasn't always been like this. Many of us went through decades of being worse than the Cleveland Browns and making Jets like decisions on and off the field. It hasn't always been this way, and it IS going to end, soon. You sound as though you weren't around BK, Before Kraft. It was dark and ugly. It took us a long time to get here.

Knotty Moog

May 12, 2012
Los Angeles
It hasn't always been like this. Many of us went through decades of being worse than the Cleveland Browns and making Jets like decisions on and off the field. It hasn't always been this way, and it IS going to end, soon. You sound as though you weren't around BK, Before Kraft. It was dark and ugly. It took us a long time to get here.

Im well aware of how bad they used to be.

Dosn't mean I can't give some smack talk back to Patriot haters on a message board!!!

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014

I mean we know the reason why they doing this but it's weird seeing North Dakota pro patriots lol

Feb 24, 2017
Im well aware of how bad they used to be.

Dosn't mean I can't give some smack talk back to Patriot haters on a message board!!!
I’m with the Pats partially because I think it’s so f***ing stupid for people to just blindly hate greatness.

But I’m mostly with the pats because of Greg Campbell.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

I mean we know the reason why they doing this but it's weird seeing North Dakota pro patriots lol

Especially since that’s where Carson Wentz is from. It’s been a satellite market for the Eagles. Unless they don’t want the Eagles to win it without Wentz, but it’s not like he was benched.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
He will. Though I'm getting super bowl 46 flashbacks when he played and wasn't close to 100% vs the giants.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Gronk will torture the Eagles D if he’s good to go.

And if not, Cooks/Amendola will shred them anyway. Too many weapons on that offense.

The Pats D could have some problems with the Eagles’ O if Foles and the run game are clicking. Belichick is usually good with taking out his opponent’s biggest weapon, but on the Eagles, who is that? They have lots of weapons on offense too.

But rest assured they’ll make the stops that matter in the 4th quarter.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Actually saw this from someone on Twitter:

2015 Denver Broncos defense:
16.8 PPG allowed
2013 Seattle Seahawks defense:
13.5 PPG allowed
Tom Brady's absolutely horrible defense over last 14 games:
13.4 PPG allowed
Hmmm...

Something to ponder. And part why Lions fans should be geeked about Coach Patricia.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

16.8 PPG allowed
13.5 PPG allowed
13.4 PPG allowed
Hmmm...

Something to ponder. And part why Lions fans should be geeked about Coach Patricia.

Some of the offensive powerhouses the Pats have faced in that time frame

Jaguars
Titans
Jets (2x)
Bills (2x)
Dolpphins (2x)
Raiders
Broncos
Bucs

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Some of the offensive powerhouses the Pats have faced in that time frame

Jaguars
Titans
Jets (2x)
Bills (2x)
Dolpphins (2x)
Raiders
Broncos
Bucs
Yeah... but still. It’s not like the Eagles are some offensive powerhouse. They’ll put up some points, sure, but I just can’t see Foles keeping up with Brady. And if he gets a lead I can see him turtling like Matt Ryan and Bortles did with theirs.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Assuming that Tom Brady wins the MVP award for the regular season, will he continue the trend of Cam Newton and Matt Ryan who won it the last 2 seasons and lost in Super Bowls 50 and 51 or will Brady end that streak and win a 6th Super Bowl?

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia

16.8 PPG allowed
13.5 PPG allowed
13.4 PPG allowed
Hmmm...

Like Gene said in another thread, this is very misleading. It's not that our D is bad, but of course, you're going to score little against us when Tom has the ball for the majority of the game and we control the clock. We do however have a pretty damn good red zone D.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
You're not giving the Eagles anywhere near the credit they deserve.
I said they do have a lot of weapons on offense, just not a powerhouse offense.

I give them credit, they were for sure the best team in the NFC this year, and while they will lose, it will not be by more than 3-4 points. It’s just New England with Brady/Belichick always finds a way.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I said they do have a lot of weapons on offense, just not a powerhouse offense.

I give them credit, they were for sure the best team in the NFC this year, and while they will lose, it will not be by more than 3-4 points. It’s just New England with Brady/Belichick always finds a way.

The NY Giants say "hello". And then they say "hello" again.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Philadelphia's offense is top 10 in DVOA making it only the 3rd top ten offense NE has faced all year. NE has the best offense in football and will face its 2nd toughest defensive challenge in Philadelphia. Philadelphia is the best defense in the league at pressure generation and go 8-deep on the D-line. It's big weakness is the middle of the field because Bradham and Kendricks aren't great in pass coverage. Really missing Hicks there.

nazartp

Apr 5, 2006
more distractions around the Patriots today with some weird radio station controversy.
Meh. Philly's fans should tar and feather the radio hosts, because they just pissed off Brady. That's how he likes it and he'll take it out on the Eagles.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
Gronk will torture the Eagles D if he’s good to go.

And if not, Cooks/Amendola will shred them anyway. Too many weapons on that offense.

The Pats D could have some problems with the Eagles’ O if Foles and the run game are clicking. Belichick is usually good with taking out his opponent’s biggest weapon, but on the Eagles, who is that? They have lots of weapons on offense too.

But rest assured they’ll make the stops that matter in the 4th quarter.

It would probably be Ertz. If Foles played like he did last game and the running game is decent I think this could come down to a last second drive. I hope the Pats think the Eagles will be an easy win and the Eagles absolutely demolish them but we know that will never happen

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
What happened with the Boston radio station today?

A minor WEEI personality, Alex Reimer, stated after viewing a scene on the new "Tom and Time" video that his 5 year old daughter Vivian looked like a "annoying little pissant". Brady cut short his normal Monday interview with the 'EEI morning crew after stating his displeasure at the treatment of his daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->