NFL GDT: Super Bowl LI: (1) New England Patriots Vs. (2) Atlanta Falcons - OT - Pats win

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Speaking of gambling, what a crazy gambling turn of events.

BTW, if Pats would have won with a fg in OT, both the spread and over/under would have pushed. How crazy would that have been?

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Have you heard of the black market? People steal million dollar works of art. Why? For rich people to hang in their home, privately.

You telling me some rich dude in Boston wouldn't plunk down serious money to hang that #12 in his private party room?

Easily.

This is true, but I've always wondered about this.

Why pay millions of dollars for some famous painting that you basically have to hide and can't show off for fear of being found out? I know it happens, I just don't get.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
I still can't get over just how stupidly awful and putrid ATL's play calling was after they got the ball to NE's 22 yard line up 8.

Just moronic.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Mind boggling is how Pats missed the Extra Point and still won.

I don't care how good Brady is. That should have been the nail in the coffin.

KesselBuiltMyHotrod

Aug 2, 2005
MA
Have you heard of the black market? People steal million dollar works of art. Why? For rich people to hang in their home, privately.

You telling me some rich dude in Boston wouldn't plunk down serious money to hang that #12 in his private party room?

Easily.

This is likely a crime carried out by some drunk idiot, spur of the moment. How easy do you think it is to get in touch with these Boston rich dudes and people who will authenticate the jersey for you without getting caught? The risk isn't worth the price you'll get.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
This is likely a crime carried out by some drunk idiot, spur of the moment. How easy do you think it is to get in touch with these Boston rich dudes and people who will authenticate the jersey for you without getting caught? The risk isn't worth the price you'll get.

True, but could also be a Pats locker room guy who knows Sully and Fitzy back home :)

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016

Easily.

Knowing how seriously we Bostonians take sports I have 100% faith that any Bostonian would return it to Brady if they came across it lol

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
I hope Rog chokes on his own puke in his sleep for the next month

How many boxes of tissues has mark Brunell gone through today?

About the same amount as Pats fans, but for different reasons. :sarcasm:

Lol the Pats offensive coordinator was wearing a shirt with Goodells face on it with a clown nose when he got off the plane today :laugh:

Close, Matt Patricia is the defensive coordinator.

matt-patricia-roger-goodell-clown-shirt.jpg

He likes his topical shirts. And soda.

CPJdVDkUkAADKP6.jpg

WhoozYerrDaddy

May 5, 2004
ATL ran that fourth quarter the same way Hillary ran her 2016

presidential campaign..... with the same results.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I hope Cam Newton watched Matt Ryans presser/interviews after the game. THAT is how you handle a loss. He didn't leave the room or snap at anyone despite his team blowing a 25 point lead.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Lol the Pats offensive coordinator was wearing a shirt with Goodells face on it with a clown nose when he got off the plane today :laugh:

Barstool Sports sells it, even better the NFL got them arrested for handcuffing themselves at their head office together to protest Bradys suspension.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
After Sunday, I'm honestly not even excited for next season.

Why should I get my hopes up to see which team gets their soul crushed by Darth Brady and his seemingly never ending dynasty?

Everyone else is playing for 2nd. Next year, NE is the biggest lock to go back-to-back since the '77 Canadiens.

Here you have all these talented teams, young, fast- and yet the best team will still be Brady, Belichick, and the nameless faceless RoboPats.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Member when dez Bryant said the cowboys were the only team with a shot at beating Atlanta. Oh yeah I member

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I hope Cam Newton watched Matt Ryans presser/interviews after the game. THAT is how you handle a loss. He didn't leave the room or snap at anyone despite his team blowing a 25 point lead.

Every person is exactly the same person.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad