Jan 17, 2004
Scrolling through that Twitter account culminated with:

DUB9VDIW0AAPfn4.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Reactions: TNT87 and plank

plank

Aug 26, 2008
Long Dark Blues
His batting stance was my go to wiffle ball stance.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Super Sky Point to Oscar Gamble and the most legendary afro in baseball history. This one hurts. <a href="News about #RIP on Twitter">#RIP</a> <a href="Super 70s Sports on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/pyJMQ240fw</a></p>&mdash; Super 70s Sports (@Super70sSports) <a href="">January 31, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Reactions: adsfan

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
I had this game also with the Flyers and Islander teams. The year I got this was when I realized there was no Santa because I found this game along with two others in my mom's closet. lol

colecopp.jpg

pic1721082.jpg

I had this exact same one. The Steelers and Rams were the teams.

electronic-football-game-tudor-1980-nfl-super-bowl-w-box-steelers-rams-browns-272b3565b91a280b303266a068a1b35b.jpg

Needless to say being an only child I was spoiled. lol Great memories. There were two more football board games that I had that I will try to find.

Last edited:
Reactions: Babe Ruth and plank

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Here they are. I played these games more than any games I had.

pic1415072_t.jpg

pic113026_md.jpg

I played it so much that the springs wore out.

s-l225.jpg

These card games were highly entertaining for me as well. Whenever my grandparents would watch me I would take them to their house and play for hours.

waBaseballCardGmWarren70sca.jpg

554_176007a_lg.jpeg

Reactions: plank

plank

Aug 26, 2008
Long Dark Blues
Oh man TNT! where do I start.

never saw the Mattel hockey game before.
I had a couple different electric football games, one was Steelers-Cowboys, but I was a Dolphins fan so I put Miami numbers on the Dallas players:laugh:
I had that NFL Strategy game too!

anyone else have this:

Reactions: TNT87

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Oh man TNT! where do I start.

never saw the Mattel hockey game before.
I had a couple different electric football games, one was Steelers-Cowboys, but I was a Dolphins fan so I put Miami numbers on the Dallas players:laugh:
I had that NFL Strategy game too!

anyone else have this:

I was in upstate NY visiting my aunt at the time and we stopped at a gas station. She said I could buy anything I want for babysitting my cousins. Well it's a freaking gas station so I didn't expect to see anything I wanted. To my surprise they had the Mattel hockey game and I got it. I was ecstatic because I never knew they had one either.

My friend had it that game. I remember the announcer saying "oh no what a mistake" whenever an interception was thrown. lol

Reactions: plank

plank

Aug 26, 2008
Long Dark Blues
I was in upstate NY visiting my aunt at the time and we stopped at a gas station. She said I could buy anything I want for babysitting my cousins. Well it's a freaking gas station so I didn't expect to see anything I wanted. To my surprise they had the Mattel hockey game and I got it. I was ecstatic because I never knew they had one either.

My friend had it that game. I remember the announcer saying "oh no what a mistake" whenever an interception was thrown. lol

It amazes me the shit you can find on Youtube

Reactions: TNT87

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad