Sunrise Arena

ndal88a

Dec 14, 2017
Is getting a new name, BB&T bank bought SunTrust bank yesterday and new merged bank will get a new name, so I'd say that arena will get a new name also.
Broward Civic Arena
National Car Center
Office Depot Center
BankAtlantic Senter
BB&T Center

Other arenas/stadiums will be facing name changes also, SunTrust Park (Atlanta Braves) and many mnor league sites

JOL

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Sucks for SunTrust customers.

I'm a former BankAtlantic corporate client, and when they got bought out by BB&T, it was a nightmare. I've never dealt with a more incompetent group of people in the United States than the yahoos who work at the BB&T home office.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Sucks for SunTrust customers.

I'm a former BankAtlantic corporate client, and when they got bought out by BB&T, it was a nightmare. I've never dealt with a more incompetent group of people in the United States than the yahoos who work at the BB&T home office.
Due to my wife’s business dealings with them, I’m not surprised to hear that.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
It's so funny reading people's posts.

We're all adulting AF, and when we argue you can't tell any of us have past middle school.

Reactions: PantherboyHTR

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Due to my wife’s business dealings with them, I’m not surprised to hear that.

Yep. Even though BB&T is the acquiring party in this merger, apparently they are going to change their name just to try to get away from their bad rep.

I'm honestly surprised that Wells Fargo hasn't tried that yet. Just buy up some crappy regional bank, change your name, and hope people forget about everybody you screwed over repeatedly over the past decades.

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club

"Truist came about through a partnership with consultant Interbrand. The companies said picking the name was the result of a “rigorous, data-driven brand development process,” including focus groups of company employees and clients."

giphy.gif

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Who gives a shit what it’s called

This reminds me of that debacle where fans were able to ask Cohen questions years ago and everyone just acted like a know it all and just complained and complained. I especially like the guy who wanted a “clean arena” with no advertisements anywhere, not even in the bathrooms.

The team hurts for money, whatever they can get is fine by me. Call it whatever the hell they want

scholl

Jun 26, 2019
Helsinki, Finland
are they going to extend the deal that expires in 2022? It's important that the arena name doesn't change all the time. In my opinion the name is ok but a 10 years extension is needed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad