Pre-Game Talk: Sunday Night Hockey? Flames @ Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
We have another hockey game tonight! Then off until Wednesday.... Haha

The return of Milan Lucic and Dan Vladar. Hopefully the Bruins are ready to go against one of the better teams in the West.

Should be a good game. Both teams played last night and won their respective games 5-2 while on the road. CGY has a similar GF/GP to Boston, but they're T-1st in the NHL in GA/GP. With Markstrom playing last night, I expect we'll see Swayman vs Vladar tonight which will be fun to watch too. This will be CGY 4th game in 7 days, so they'll either be dialed in or maybe a little tired. Either way though I'm looking forward to this game.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Should be a good game. Both teams played last night and won their respective games 5-2 while on the road. CGY has a similar GF/GP to Boston, but they're T-1st in the NHL in GA/GP. With Markstrom playing last night, I expect we'll see Swayman vs Vladar tonight which will be fun to watch too. This will be CGY 4th game in 7 days, so they'll either be dialed in or maybe a little tired. Either way though I'm looking forward to this game.

I just grabbed some tickets to go. Hopefully it's fun. Nice to see some old Bruins faces on the ice.....Especially Lucic.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Calgary’s D plays the way I wish ours did . Physical and punishing . Our forwards better keep their heads up . Should be a good game .
For sure. Their forwards and centers hit like there is no tomorrow. Gudbranson and Zadorov are no slouches either. Really hoping the Bs come out playing physical and don't get pushed around. I've learned to never get sold on the Flames early in a season, but this is a team playing very good hockey. Looking forward to the puck drop.

Reactions: BMC and Zillah

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I just grabbed some tickets to go. Hopefully it's fun. Nice to see some old Bruins faces on the ice.....Especially Lucic.
Looch is a favorite of the guys who work for the Bs . He is a favorite of mine as well.

I will leave this here as this may be the GDT.
4-3 Bs with no injuries.

Hey Steve, I hope the Bs win tonight.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

Reactions: bbfan419
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad