Post-Game Talk: Sunday Matinee: Caps @ Pens | 1/17/21 | High Noon ET | NBC4

Status
Not open for further replies.

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
Forgoing a centre on the second power play is an interesting decision in its own right, but I'm surprised they didn't put a centre on the ice for the defensive zone draw? Seems unnecessarily risky? Just keep Backstrom out there an extra few seconds and swap him for Panik when they're back in the offensive zone.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I will never ever understand why Forsythe has tenure. If for no other reason just a new eye, new perspective.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I will never ever understand why Forsythe has tenure. If for no other reason just a new eye, new perspective.

For what its worth, the Caps PP has been excellent for years, and only really started to look like doodoo under TR for two years. Was ranked #1 a few times in the recenter years prior to Todd.

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
TR has to know all his plays too
And no doubt would discard all that knowledge to stubbornly pursue his own system. Remember his first year as head coach when he said 'the PK is good but I think we could get some more offence out of this' and then the PK promptly tanked all season?

DemidovSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Ovi is my all time favorite player, so I enjoy being a caps fan this year. Pittsburgh is the common enemy

Reactions: HecticGlow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->