Sunday: Any news today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
Anybody heard anything today yet about any possible talks or proposals?

I can't wait for 12:01am ................. i'm sick and tired of thinking about this damn lockout. I want it to be over one way or another, even though it probably won't be completely over tonight, we'll have a better idea atleast.

Damn Goodenow and Bettman for making me go crazy

Pavel

Mar 1, 2004
Houston
Hang in there, this will all be over soon. I have no idea what is going to happen but it will end soon.

Egil

Mar 6, 2002
Visit site
The NHL just set a "soft deadline", and have yet to give a HARD deadline, which will come before they cancel the season.

Pavel

Mar 1, 2004
Houston
True. I'm sure there is no reason why if they are talking today they couldn't continue into tomorrow. If the "deadline" were today why hold the press conference to cancell the season on Tuesday or Wed, as has been reported.

Nielson81

Feb 28, 2002
www.hockeysfutureradio.com
I'm working at a radio station....and just the same old same old coming over the news wire......however

Here's is something that came across, that leaves a small glimmer of hope....

"The NHL and it's players did not contact eachother yesterday, although a source says something could happen today"

That's it, that's all.

NHL All-Star game was suppose to be played today:(

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Unbiased Canadian said:
I'm working at a radio station....and just the same old same old coming over the news wire......however

"The NHL and it's players did not contact eachother yesterday, although a source says something could happen today"

That's it, that's all.

Catch the AHL Skills Competition today and the AHL ALL-STAR game tomorrow .. both at 7:00 pm EST on Rogers Sportsnet in Canada or ESPN2 in the States ..

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
The Messenger said:
Catch the AHL Skills Competition today and the AHL ALL-STAR game tomorrow .. both at 7:00 pm EST on Rogers Sportsnet in Canada or ESPN2 in the States ..

I'll be keeping myself busy watching Rogers Sportsnet all day then

3pm LONDON KNIGHTS vs. GUELPH Storm
then AHL

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Unbiased Canadian said:

That's it, that's all.

\

Hey Radioman............can you keep us posted if you hear anything as you might hear something before the rest of us

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
The Messenger said:

I dont think the Skills competition is being shown in the US.

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/article.jsp;jsessionid=EFFLNGMBOLGD?content=20050213_133047_4820

I found something .... not much but Linden may be back in to help the process.

I'm just going to forget about this and watch hockey on Sportsnet and watch TSN at 11 to see whats happend ..... if anything at all...

my guess is Goodenow will send one final offer to Gary before midnight..... Gary will send one final offer to Bob tomorrow and then thats IT ..........

its either ON or OFF and we can all go back to living sanely :bow:

X8oD

Feb 27, 2002
612 Warf Ave.
Karl said:
It would be horrible if a reporter or a blogger reports something that blows up any hope to save the season.

if such a thing caused a deal to collapse, then no such deal was ever intended to be successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad