Transfer: Summer Transfers Part II

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Rabiot is also in touch with Barca BTW.
He'd be better off not moving for at least a year IMO.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010

Nice move for City and Mahrez. I was still holding out hope that he'd move to Liverpool after the links with him, but City ultimately is probably better for him.

I know that the 'big news' is that Liverpool are still in on Fekir, but I really hope that they're still looking into someone that is more like-for-like with Mane/Salah (not Shaqiri). I'd be pretty happy if there is any validity to the Sommer links as well.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
CR7 to Juve is gaining a lot of steam in Spain. At this point in ttme I would say there is a good chance of happening

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
CR7 to Juve is gaining a lot of steam in Spain. At this point in ttme I would say there is a good chance of happening

The Italian media was reporting this the other day. I didn't believe it, I thought it was just a made up rumour to sell papers until my Spanish friend said the Spanish media is reporting it too.

There is no way Juve pays Ronaldo’s wages. Also I don’t want my most hated player (I think Neymar officially passed him now) on my favorite team.

Although this is true because the ownership is cheap, the money can be made back in merchandise sales, sponsorships, endorsements, more viewership etc...... He'll be a far more reliable striker than Higuain.

If you can't beat him, sign him!

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Off the top of my head and not in order:

Alderweireld, Baily, Vertonghen, Sanchez, Maguire, Stones, Keane, Laselles, Kompany, Rudiger, Cahill

I may have missed one or two or ten.

Woof. Maguire, Lascelles, Keane, and Cahill are definitely not better than VVD.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Yeah I don't imagine he'll be at Fiorentina very long. They'll probably get 5x that fee back when he eventually moves to a top side.

Smart investment by them. They’ll have him I’d guess for 3 seasons or so and should be able to sell him for 40mil+ easily after that.

Reactions: KJS14

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
Off the top of my head and not in order:

Alderweireld, Baily, Vertonghen, Sanchez, Maguire, Stones, Keane, Laselles, Kompany, Rudiger, Cahill

I may have missed one or two or ten.

Bolded are debatable, at best (Sanchez and Stones there more on potential than on current form.

Kompany is past his prime and near ruined by injuries, as is Cahill (past his prime).

Keane, Laselles, Maguire? GTFO lol.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
If he progresses.

Of course, but even if he stagnates at Fiorentina, they could probably get back their investment pretty easily. I've watched quite a bit of him since he was linked to Arsenal for a while. Pretty low risk, high reward imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->