Transfer: Summer Transfers part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
If 44m is true it isn´t really necessary to talk to RM. A handful of teams should easily be able and willing to offer that.

Spurs should be all over this. Good fit for Kovacic as well as he would get a shot at being the main man in midfield for a decent team.
He will most likely be going to a bigger team than Spurs.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
- Malcom prefers Roma.
- Tuchel told Rabiot he's going to play him as a 6. As a reminder, Rabiot has whined about being played as a 6 in previous seasons.
- Aulas said (and TIFWIW) Fekir was going to play for Lyon next season.

Tuchel also said they need to replace Motta, I'd expect PSG to sign a DMC soon. Kanté would be amazing, just don't know if PSG can spend that much money this window or if Tuchel would like a ball winning DMC instead of a more deep playmaker.

Just imagine Telles becoming a world class LB for Juve... another guy Inter snubbed.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world

Last I heard the bid for Telles was rejected. The bid was apparently 30 million.

Actually PSG has been in touch with him for a year.

I don't know if they've been in touch for about a year, but a couple of weeks ago it was reported that PSG has come to personal terms with Sandro. All that was left was to negotiate with Juventus.

I don't want to him go because I think he's a great player plus I got his away jersey only last season.
If he does go I'll only probably be happy if there is some sort of exchange deal with United to bring Pogba back. Pogback!

Last edited:

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Last I heard the bid for Telles was rejected. The bid was apparently 30 million.

I don't know if they've been in touch for about a year, but a couple of weeks ago it was reported that PSG has come to personal terms with Sandro. All that was left was to negotiate with Juventus.

I don't want to him go because I think he's a great player plus I got his away jersey only last season.
If he does go I'll probably if he there is some sort of exchange deal with United to bring Pogba back. Pogback!

Pogba isn’t going back to Juve. He’s not leaving. United is literally building their team AROUND him.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Pogba isn’t going back to Juve. He’s not leaving. United is literally building their team AROUND him.

He's had two lackluster seasons with Man.U. He doesn't seem to get along with Mourinho. His bests seasons happened at Juventus. You never know sometimes...... I would have called anyone crazy if they had told me Ronaldo would be joining Juventus this summer.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
You never know. I would have called anyone crazy if they had told me Ronaldo would be joining Juventus this summer.
If Pogba goes to Juve, you are my new Juventus insider. There's no way he is leaving. It is more likely that United are relegated than Pogba sold.

Juve

May 13, 2011
If Pogba goes to Juve, you are my new Juventus insider. There's no way he is leaving. It is more likely that United are relegated than Pogba sold.

I am not saying it's going to happen. I said I'd only accept Sandro being sold if it's some sort of exchange for Pogba.
Could Pogba be sold back to Juventus? Maybe, now that Ronaldo is here anything is possible.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I am not saying it's going to happen. I said I'd only accept Sandro being sold if it's some sort of exchange for Pogba.
Could Pogba be sold back to Juventus? Maybe, now that Ronaldo is here anything is possible.
With how much money that United have put into Pogba in marketing, wages, signing him, signings around him, etc. Juve can't afford both Pogba AND CR7 without lots of other sells. Pogba would cost more now than he did when United bought him.

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
He's had two lackluster seasons with Man.U. He doesn't seem to get along with Mourinho. His bests seasons happened at Juventus. You never know sometimes...... I would have called anyone crazy if they had told me Ronaldo would be joining Juventus this summer.
Pogba only had his best seasons at Juve because he was sheltered by Vidal, Pirlo, and Marchisio. Overrated player.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Don't say he's overrated after having a great WC.
I mean, he was good there, but you might look good next to Kante and the rest of the French side. I would say he was very good (though stats might not) at the WC. But a short tournament and a bad season, it’s hard to judge where he is. He needs a new manager or a move.

He looks awful for United, at least compared to his ability.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Oh he does, but to say he's overrated right after his great tournament seems off to me.
The whole United team is struggling. Pogba is no different. Either all the players are bad/overrated or the manager is.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Oh he does, but to say he's overrated right after his great tournament seems off to me.
The whole United team is struggling. Pogba is no different. Either all the players are bad/overrated or the manager is.

Ding ding ding

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Don't say he's overrated after having a great WC.
I think he was overrated at Juventus and went for more than he probably should have, but he's definitely not overrated now because he is criticized plenty at United.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
I'm not sure what he's supposed to do at United.

They play with a back 4, CBs that are allergic to the ball and 2 wingers at FB who aren't particularly good at anything but running. DDG's strength isn't playing the ball. They get pressed and can't play out of the back. Kick it long at Lukaku. Fellani comes on and they blast more long balls.

He's a real good player that takes a totally unnecessary amount of shit at United for a manager who is long past it, and more than happy to let it fall on Pogba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad