Transfer: Summer transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Good point. But I guess now that the South Koreans are out and Englishman or Frenchman saying Son isn't among the best players in the WC should carry some weight?

Last edited by a moderator:

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
LOL to all who thought he was bound for Arsenal.

It wasn't so much that I believed this rumor, but rather any link to Fellaini just shook me to my core. Thank god!

Arsenal still needs another CB a la Soyuncu/Pavard, and then maybe a winger if we've got the $$$.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I’m so glad Felli’s back. I’m glad he’ll be the first guy to come into the midfield to replace Fred or Pogba; he’s just such a good option.

For a lower mid table team.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Via transfer-reliability-guide - reddevils

TierSource
Tier 0 (Undisputed, Official Sources)@ManUtd / manutd.com
Tier 1 (Highest Quality Sources)Simon Stone (BBC) / Sport1 (Germany) / Henry Winter (The Times Chief of Football) / Mohamed Bouhafsi/RMC Sport (France) / Fabrizio Romano (Guardian) / Paul Joyce (The Times/Liverpool/Everton) / David Ornstein (BBC/Arsenal) / Craig Norwood (Club Photographer) / Kristof Terreur (The Guardian)
Tier 2 (Proven to have current sources)Bild (Germany/Bavaria) / Der Westen (Germany/Schalke/Gladbach/Dortmund) / Kicker (Germany) / De Telegraaf (Netherlands) / COPE (Spain) / Raphael Honigstein (Germany Freelancer/Guardian German News) / Voetbal International (Netherlands) / James Ducker (the Telegraph) / Matt Law (Telegraph/Chelsea) / Andy Burton (Sky Sports) / Caderna SER (Spain) / O Jogo (Portugal) / Paul Hirst (The Times) / James Cooper - Sky Sports / Gianluca Di Marzio (Sky Italia/Independant Journalist) / /u/xisimon (One of us)
Tier 3 (Average reliability, or former Tier 2)/ Sky Sports (excludes Burton) / Canal+/Pierre Menes (France) / Jamie Jackson (Guardian) / Ian Ladyman(Daily Mail) / Stu Bates (Mirror) / The Telegraph / The Guardian / The Times / Mark Ogden (ESPN) / Daniel Taylor (Guardian) / Correio de Manha (Portugal) / Ruhr Nachrichten (Germany) / Le Parisien (France) / Ian Herbert (Independent) / Jason Burt (Telegraph) / Record (Portugal) / A Bola (Portugal) / Richard Keys (beIN Sports) / Jim White (Everton only) / L'Equipe (France) / Duncan Castles (Freelancer with known ties to Mourinho) / Stephen Howson (FullTimeDevils)
Tier 4 (Aggregators, indirect sources, low reliability)Sport Witness (aggregator) / Newsnow (aggregator) /@CheGiaevara (aggregator) / BildSport (Germany) / Tuttomercatoweb (Italy) / Sport (Spain) / Goal.com / Miguel Delaney (Freelance/ESPN/Independant) / Guillem Balague (Sky Sports/Freelance/:eek::eek::eek::eek:) / Stuart Mathieson (MEN) / Andy Mitten (ESPN/United we Stand) / The Independent / Mundo Deportivo (Spain) / Marca (Spain/Real Madrid) / AS (Spain/Real Madrid) / GFFN (France/aggregator) / Talksport (UK & Ireland) / Here is the City (Aggregator) / Bleacher Report(Aggregator) / 90 min.com (Aggregator) / 'Sky Sources' (Sky Sports) / Kaveh Solhekol (Sky Sports)
Tier 5 (Known Shitposters and Banned sources)Peter O'Rouke (Freelance) / Tancredi Palmieri (Freelance/Bullshit merchant) / Metro (banned - utter shit) / Express (banned - redditwide ban due to vote manipulation) / The Sun (Banned - for being the Sun) / Diario Gol (Spain) / Daily Star (Go there for tits, not news) / CaughtOffside (Aggregates, but poses the news as its own) / Don Balon (Spain) / Samuel Luckhurst (M.E.N - Shit-stirring bellend.) / Sqwaka (Vote Manipulation) / Sport/LAD Bible (Clickbait merchants/Content thieves) / Joe.co.uk (Shit memes and even worse transfer content) / 90min
Tier IndyKailaThis guy is worse than an unknown entity. In fact, his Twitter account is so bad, that Russia considered making a Space Station out of it. This tier also includes fans of Toilets and Sink-makers...
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
We're boycotting.

Samesies, until UEFA addressess its issues with racism, we refuse to send the german A-team to tournaments.

The announcement before the tourney didn’t get much press, but I think everyone can see how effective our protest was despite that lack of coverage...

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
I'm on a few United groups on FB. I absolutely love when rumors are posted and an angry guy chimes in "Bollocks! Until it's on Sky, it's absolute bollocks"

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Liverpool are way more likely to go back for Fekir after the WC than ever go for Son. Nobody's going for Son while he has military service in his future.

I think the Fekir deal falling apart definitely had something to do with the WC and not his knee at this stage.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
This Son discussion is pointless and based on one poster. And since this is a rumors thread that discussion doesn’t belong here anyway.

Reactions: cgf and Gecklund
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->