Transfer: Summer transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
  • Mazinho says that they have a lot of offers for Rafinha, but I've also read he could return to the club.
  • Jose Arnaiz will be loaned to Getafe for next season. Good move for him as it should give him minutes.
  • Sounds like Abidal is considering Sergi for a midfield reinforcement which would leave the RB spot to Semedo.
  • Rodrigo Tarin is going to Leganes.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Marca has reported that RM has changed CR7’s release clause to 120mil instead of the 1bil or whatever it was before. Except there’s a clause that says that PSG and Barca are expempt from that and have to pay the former clause. I have 0 clue if that’s legal or not but that’s what they’re reporting.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
  • Madrid deny that they have changed Ronaldo's release clause.
  • Barça denying an agreement with Getafe is done for Arnaiz. Apparently Torres jumped the gun and Arnaiz is weighing his options as he has multiple.
  • De Jong linked with Barça again. Apparently his agent has met with the club. Ajax reportedly want 50 million and don't want to negotiate that number.
  • Illaramendi has renewed with La Real until 2023 and his buyout is 70 million.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Would Utd be interested in Kovacic? To me they should be fairly set in midfield.

Doesn't make much sense for Kovacic either. He could move to for example Spurs and be a given starter. Even if Kovacic might be better I'm pretty sure Mourinho plans to play Pogba - Matic - Fred.

Oh how I would love to finally have a midfield player that can pass again (Winks is good, but just injured too often).

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
You mean they got better seats on the Utd bench? Could very well be. Always liked the brick wall thing they got going at OT - sure it is a lovely place to sit and watch games.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
You mean they got better seats on the Utd bench? Could very well be. Always liked the brick wall thing they got going at OT - sure it is a lovely place to sit and watch games.

Idiotic opinions coming from someone who has never watched him play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->