Transfer: Summer Transfer News and Rumors Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
So much fun reading crap like this. He's so convinced !

Anyway, Sevilla are after Jules Kounde. Smart.

I agree, but obviously you would think he is God because he is French.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
I also liked the Alexander-Arnold best in the league for a few weeks thing. Yeah he might be the best (certainly offensively) right back in the world, it's definitely arguable, but he was never the best player in the league.

For 4 games or so he was probably better than the rest, does not mean he is close in reality

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
I think he will go to Arsenal instead because who on earth would want to play for a club that can't even fill half of their stadium

I doubt Spurs’ reserve team is even close to filling half a stadium of anything.

And if you count sold tickets rather than actual attendance Arsenal are usually over 80% sold out. All good arguments for Saliba to choose Arsenal.

Reactions: AB13

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
I doubt Spurs’ reserve team is even close to filling half a stadium of anything.

And if you count sold tickets rather than actual attendance Arsenal are usually over 80% sold out. All good arguments for Saliba to choose Arsenal.

Spurs first team had less attendance for their opening game than Arsenal had for almost every home game all season, both stadiums take about 60000 people. Spurs first team have one of the lowest attendance percentages in England

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
To get back on track...

With all the midfielders Lyon are buying Ndombele leaving is apparent. Even if Aulas has dismissed all the recent news, all reliable Tottenham reporters are very confident that a deal will be made with Spurs.

Last I heard the price was €62M + €13M.

Reactions: robertmac43

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
To get back on track...

With all the midfielders Lyon are buying Ndombele leaving is apparent. Even if Aulas has dismissed all the recent news, all reliable Tottenham reporters are very confident that a deal will be made with Spurs.

Last I heard the price was €62M + €13M.
I don't think he goes for less than 75M so that seems about right.
With the Mendy transfer Lyon will have pocketed 125M. And they haven't sold Depay and Fekir yet. Both have been available.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
De Ligt to Juve could be made official after this weekend. Seems like both Barca and PSG are officially out.

giphy.gif

Followed by some little Kicks if Bonucci is sold to PSG

giphy.gif

Reactions: Jussi and Ajacied

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Well, everyone is clapping PSG here (which is VERY RARE) because of their rejection of De Ligt's contract demands. Kudos to them indeed.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Wow, Nantes has a 7M€ buying option for Lafont !!!!
As a reminder, Sampdoria bought him for 8.5.

That is nuts.

Reactions: Gecklund

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
PSG went all out and offered De Ligt a paycheck of 15M per year. The rumored imminent deal with Juve has Juve paying De Ligt 14M per year. It was De Ligt's demand of a release clause that PSG couldn't honor. De Ligt also wanted PSG's cooperation to work out a move abroad if he didn't like Ligue 1. PSG backed out and I don't blame them.

Juventus is the perfect place for him I think.

Reactions: Juve

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
PSG went all out and offered De Ligt a paycheck of 15M per year. The rumored imminent deal with Juve has Juve paying De Ligt 14M per year. It was De Ligt's demand of a release clause that PSG couldn't honor. De Ligt also wanted PSG's cooperation to work out a move abroad if he didn't like Ligue 1. PSG backed out and I don't blame them.

I can't wait for Chiellini to teach him how to break legs.

If the home jersey wasn't extremely disgusting to look at I'd buy a De Ligt home jersey.

Reactions: Ajacied

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

Yes, it's what I said. They rejected his ridiculous demands and rightfully so.
When you sign with a team, you shouldn't plan your departure. It's disrespectful.

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
Seems like Juventus have decided to splash the cash to try to buy a CL with the Cristiano Ronaldo buy last year and now De Ligt.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Alfredo Martínez yesterday said Griezmann’s signing will be made official in early July, and Barça will plan to present him before the start of the preseason.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
  • Madrid sales continue with Benfica snapping up De Tomas for around 20 million.
  • Barça have rejected a loan offer from Celta for Todibo.
  • Spurs rumored to be willing to let Eriksen go for 70 million so as not to lose him on a Bosman.

I also liked the Alexander-Arnold best in the league for a few weeks thing. Yeah he might be the best (certainly offensively) right back in the world, it's definitely arguable, but he was never the best player in the league.

No certainty there considering Kimmich.

Well, everyone is clapping PSG here (which is VERY RARE) because of their rejection of De Ligt's contract demands. Kudos to them indeed.

I see Dugarry had a go at De Ligt.

Wow, Nantes has a 7M€ buying option for Lafont !!!!
As a reminder, Sampdoria bought him for 8.5.

That is nuts.

Are they planning on buying him and then reselling him for profit? Crazy price for him.

I don't think Juventus is the perfect place for him. I'm not sure what the perfect place for him is, but I don't see Juventus as any better than anywhere else.

I’ll believe it when De ligt plays his first game.

It's going to happen so you don't have to wait until then.

Yes, it's what I said. They rejected his ridiculous demands and rightfully so.
When you sign with a team, you shouldn't plan your departure. It's disrespectful.

I wouldn't say that. I can see not wanting to be tied down to a club unwilling to sell. That said if he really is thinking of playing elsewhere then why not do it now so long as said club(s) is/are interested?

How is Barcelona gonna buy both Griezmann and Neymar? o_O

This has already been covered.

De Ligt will be with us in a couple years when Pique leaves, all fine.

Very little certainty in that if he doesn't sign now and quite frankly I might not be so interested then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad