Transfer: Summer Transfer News and Rumors Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I don’t see why not. Obviously if RM are going all in or something, but there are only so many teams N’Dombele would choose over Spurs. And he knows Spurs have wanted him for a long time.

Not saying it is very likely, but Spurs surely got a shot.

I don't know man. I'm still not sure how much Levy is willing to spend. That sounds like a lot of money spent on one position when there are other potential positions that need filling too.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I'm an *******. I hate Raiola. Deal with it. Also, compared to people are saying about refs these days in pretty much every team sport, that's light.

I don't know what the censored word is but I probably agree. I'd also add dumbass to it.

Probably more Milan tbh. They have a lot of overpaid players who can't be sold, just like them.

I thought of that too but figured with that EPL tv deal it would save them from completely going full Milan.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Yeah, he's got a really reasonable release clause ... I just didn't think West Ham would get him.

Damn, bigger clubs than West Ham could use that guy, imo.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
A few reports are stating that Isak to Sociedad might be a transfer we see within a few days. The rumored fee is 10M.

There’s also a rumor out there from someone who stated Brandt to Dortmund all the way back in February that Gundogan will return this summer to Dortmund.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
A few reports are stating that Isak to Sociedad might be a transfer we see within a few days. The rumored fee is 10M.

There’s also a rumor out there from someone who stated Brandt to Dortmund all the way back in February that Gundogan will return this summer to Dortmund.

Ronan Murphy tweeted that Isak was due for his medical today. So I’d assume that could be done by tomorrow.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Another Spaniard with a low release clause is Pablo Sarabia. €18M apparently, which is insane value. I think I heard PSG were interested, but every club should be.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Replacement for Mikel...possibly.

Another Spaniard with a low release clause is Pablo Sarabia. €18M apparently, which is insane value. I think I heard PSG were interested, but every club should be.

Shh I want him to stay in La liga. Maybe, Betis? lol

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
de Ligt to PSG? haters gonna hate

don't feel like PSG really needed a CB that badly but he would be a perfect TS's heir. Kimbepe wasn't that good last season, Kehrer sucked and played most as FB and Marquinhos spent a lot of time at DM. Still, feel like they should've gone with Ndombele + Thiago Mendes + Gabriel (Lille). Probably would be cheaper and would address their biggest weakness in midfield and add a very promising CB.

Reactions: Evilo

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
From Evening Standard:

12 hours ago
Manchester United will have to break their transfer record for a defender twice this summer to land Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s top targets.
The Norwegian wants to transform his defence with the signings of Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Harry Maguire, at a cost of around £130m.
And United’s success in luring the pair to Old Trafford will be a test of Ed Woodward’s determination to back Solskjaer’s summer overhaul.
Both Pep Guardiola and Jurgen Klopp managed to convince their boards at Manchester City and Liverpool respectively to pay record fees for defensive reinforcements, which have paved the way to the success of both clubs over the past two seasons.
Now Solskjaer wants Woodward to take the same leap of faith with two players he believes will be pivotal to his rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->