Transfer: Summer Transfer News and Rumors Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
He also mentioned Dybala is not only player unhappy at the club. Allegri's time is done and everyone sees it but Agnelli. This reminds me of Bergevin/Therrien era, get rid or don't play players with actual talent. I am more surprised Allegri hasn't come out saying "We are a grinding team, accept it!" I hope there's a possibility Dybala stays if we get a new manager. I hate to see him go.
He needs to go where he plays his rightful position and an offensive team

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
About Kannemann, I'm a fan. He's very strong and physical, great on the air and good tackler too. Isn't very reliable on the ball, usually does the simply instead of trying something that he knows he can't do. Average to below average pace. He's won almost everything at Gremio alongside Geromel, best CB duo in America for some years. Warrior heart similar to Tagliafico in that category.

He's the kind of player that elevates his game when it matters the most.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018

No idea who this is. Sure a couple of our dutch guys do, though.

I'd love for Roma to go for Navas , but we'd need CL and his wages would probably be an issue.

As much as I detest PSG, I think this would be a good move for them. No reason they shouldn't have more french talent on that squad when there's so much of it.

Moncherry

Feb 5, 2010
I remember there was a poster prattling on about how Navas was the best GK in the world, lol.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Yeah, people say things.

I like him a lot, but he's just a notch below the best of the best, imo.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
He also mentioned Dybala is not only player unhappy at the club. Allegri's time is done and everyone sees it but Agnelli. This reminds me of Bergevin/Therrien era, get rid or don't play players with actual talent. I am more surprised Allegri hasn't come out saying "We are a grinding team, accept it!" I hope there's a possibility Dybala stays if we get a new manager. I hate to see him go.
BuT hE wOn SeRie a!

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Guardiola and Tuchel ruled out signing Griezmann, guess that pretty much comes down to Barcelona now.

It sounds like Rodri will be leaving Atleti too, that makes it two big rebuilding projects in Madrid this summer.

Reactions: les Habs

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Apparently Mustafi is getting interest from AC Milan. he liked his time with Sampdoria and is happy with the idea of going back to Italy.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Moussa Marega seems almost over the line to West Ham, paying his release clause of £31M.

Paying that sum for a 28-year-old coming off scoring 11 goals in Portugal seems idiotic, but I'll fully grant I know next to nothing about the player.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Moussa Marega seems almost over the line to West Ham, paying his release clause of £31M.

Paying that sum for a 28-year-old coming off scoring 11 goals in Portugal seems idiotic, but I'll fully grant I know next to nothing about the player.
He looked really good against Liverpool and seems built for England. Very fast and tricky, but needs to work on his finishing.

His tally of 6 goals and 3 assists in the CL is pretty good too.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
I had no idea who he was until the 2nd leg between Roma and Porto.

Not sure if he's like this on a game-to-game basis, but that night he was honestly one of the hardest working strikers I've ever seen in my life. He was everywhere. Even in the 100th minute, he was tracking back and winning the ball back like a DM.

Super strong, relentless energy, decent pace, and decent enough technical ability from what I saw. Obviously an extremely small sample, though.

Hit fit well in the Prem if he's even 80% of what I saw on a consistent basis. Maybe someone who actually watches the Portuguese league can give a better scouting report haha.

Reactions: YNWA14

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
It sounds like Rodri will be leaving Atleti too, that makes it two big rebuilding projects in Madrid this summer.
Amazing how was certain to stay and now there's a real chance of him moving. I get the others leaving but Rodri should be part of the rebuild in Madrid. He hasn't yet solidified his name internationally there's still growth at Madrid to be done. Plus, he's only been there for a year. Stupid for Atelti to let him walk shows how weak they are ATM. Simeone has his work cut out for him and he can't miss with his buys otherwise his project at Atleti end up in the trash.

Side note, Icardi has came out and claimed he wants to continue at Inter. LOL

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Marega is a french striker who had trouble breaking through the french league and moved to Portugal. He climbed up the ladder there.
He scored 22 last season.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Marega is great at shaking off the last defender. He got behind van Dijk numerous times, more than any #9. His finishing is not great though. He had a massive amount of chances to score in that second leg and missed all of them.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Side note, Icardi has came out and claimed he wants to continue at Inter. LOL

Saw that. I don't even know what to make of that situation anymore, man.

I was listening to a Serie A podcast the other day (forget which one), and they were suggesting his market isn't as good as fans might think.

I honestly don't know. Wanda and Icardi seem like the types to refuse a move even if the club shuns them and tells them they're not wanted, haha.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Saw that. I don't even know what to make of that situation anymore, man.

I was listening to a Serie A podcast the other day (forget which one), and they were suggesting his market isn't as good as fans might think.

I honestly don't know. Wanda and Icardi seem like the types to refuse a move even if the club shuns them and tells them they're not wanted, haha.
Probably. I mean Wanda did come out and say that Icardi might stay a few weeks ago. I guess those rumours of his family not being able to move out of Italy with him might be true. Like I said many times on here he and his wife can go piss off. Immense talent just a complete sideshow.

Reactions: Il Mediano

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
lol, I also saw that.

Icardi's about the furthest thing away from a prototypical Juve player, but it sure looks like you guys want to start a new era, so who the hell knows... maybe you guys sign lazy, drama-filled headcases now.

Ronaldo and Icardi would be a disaster partnership, imo. I hope it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad