Transfer: Summer Transfer news and rumors part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
They're trying to make him the bad guy. Which he obviously is, he's a little *****.

He has a release clause. I assume Atletico will soon post that any interested party must pay the clause.
Turn around and grab Icardi/ Dybala or the Portuguese kid makes sense to me. I hope Dybala steers clear

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
@Evilo, is this guy good and could you see PSG letting him leave?

Yes, he's good.
Yes, I could see PSG making the mistake of letting him leave.

He took many by surprise by being REALLY good early this season with Kurzawa injured and seeing some time at LB. He was a CB at first, and he only learnt the position recently.
Unfortunately, Tuchel used him less and less as the season went on, especially when Kurzawa came back.
Thing is, PSG will try to sell some young talents to gather some money for bigger fishes. Nkunku and NSoki are the first names on that list.

Ajax wanted him in the De Jong deal BTW.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Has Griezmann always acted like this?

Ornstein saying that Arsenal's budget will be 40 million if they play in the Europa league and significantly bigger if they qualify for the UCL.

He mentions priority is at CB and mentioned Djene Dakonam.
Wants to bring in a Box to Box CM and mentioned Rabiot.

He also said United wants to bring in Sancho. Sancho is now having second thoughts though because they didn't make CL. Transfer would be in the excess of 100 million.

He also mentioned Chelsea are interested in Cavani, Asensio, Zaha, and Coutinho
United not making the CL is going to hurt them pretty big this summer I think, especially the way they ended the season.

I welcome it.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Has Griezmann always acted like this?
Well he's only transfered once so far in his career, hard to say.
However, I've never liked the guy I must say.
Thought he was a poor winger as a youth player. Turns out I was wrong on the player since he's been quite the player since moved to his CF position.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Well he's only transfered once so far in his career, hard to say.
However, I've never liked the guy I must say.
Thought he was a poor winger as a youth player. Turns out I was wrong on the player since he's been quite the player since moved to his CF position.
He was very good as a winger for La real. Just turned world class as a CF

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Not too surprised to see Griezmann leaving. He might as well now that one of his best friends, Godin, is leaving too.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Griezmann is a fantastic player and 120 million is a deal for whoever lands him. Not a great deal, but a deal. One of the best attackers in the World and well proven at this stage. I can see Barça signing him because he fits one of the profiles (proven in La Liga, proven in Europe, proven in plenty of big matches) and he would probably do very well. That said I would prefer they didn't sign him. If they do it would apparently be funded by a Coutinho sale.

Been told by a source that has inside info that De Ligt is done.

Like I said, a lot of reasons for him to come to Barça. This would surely be my second favorite transfer of the Summer, after the De Jong deal of course.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
If United can leverage the club's stature and wealth they could do very well this Summer. Lack of CL will probably get in the way, but if they sold De Gea and were able to offload Sanchez in addition to the players already leaving they'd get some funds and free up some of the wage bill. Griezmann, Rabiot and a host of other players they might be able to get. They can even shore up the defense with an 80 million bid for Lenglet.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Better off to spend those funds on another world class CB based on team needs IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->