Transfer: Summer Transfer news and rumors part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I have faith in Edwards and Klopp to sort it out. With Keita back to playing like he could, they’re pretty close to batting .1000 as you can with transfers.

I will say a healthy Brewster intrigues me, but that might be a question to answer in the summer

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Rumours that Felix wants to play with Ronaldo and there’s a meeting with Juve tomorrow.
Booooooooooooooooo.

He should go to a more offensive minded team, IMO, and play in a possession based system. He seems so talented he'll do well anywhere, but I really think he'll be stifled a bit at Juventus.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I guess they're selling Dybala. That's a ton of money that they're going to need to spend.
Release clause of 120m Euro. They're trying to negotiate a new contract that would set his release clause at 200m, and apparently that's stalled as Juventus are trying to get the transfer over the line with Mendes' help...they've offered 70m (which was rejected) and are prepared to sell Dybala to fund the buy.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
It's sad to see Dybala be potentially sold. I haven't seen a forward with such pure talent and skill on this team since Del Piero left. I really don't blame Dybala if he wants to leave because I'd do the same. I get Felix is a very talented young player, but the midfield and defence needs more attention.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Sample size is way too small for me to drop that kinda cash. We've seen plenty of kids who were certain superstars , but never reached that status.

Maybe he will , maybe he won't. Just how I'd operate , but I understand if clubs and fans feel differently.

He definitely sounds special from what I've read.

Reactions: YNWA14 and Ajacied

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Booooooooooooooooo.

He should go to a more offensive minded team, IMO, and play in a possession based system. He seems so talented he'll do well anywhere, but I really think he'll be stifled a bit at Juventus.
So he wants to get Dybala’d lol

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I guess they're selling Dybala. That's a ton of money that they're going to need to spend.
I think the writing is on the wall he should force the move if they don’t want to sell. This has become a lost year for him and he’s at the risk of becoming Hazard.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I think Juve in general are pretty bad in the transfer market since Conte left the club. No one really comments on it because they always win the Scudetto by week 27. But a lot of those decisions prevented Buffon from winning CL.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Already has and surpassed in fact
So you think Dybala is already better than Hazard (Eden, I presume) and is being stapled to the bench in favour of Mandzukic because of Allegri's incompetence? It's an interesting take. I'll buy it.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
So you think Dybala is already better than Hazard (Eden, I presume) and is being stapled to the bench in favour of Mandzukic because of Allegri's incompetence? It's an interesting take. I'll buy it.
Kun was benched by Pep infavour for Jesus for awhile. Dybala first 2 yrs at juve we’re better than Hazard at any point in time for Chelsea. The issue with both is that they’re playing for teams that don’t value that as much.

Simeone benched Greizz and Pep benched ibra coaches are weirdos and are human.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Kun was benched by Pep infavour for Jesus for awhile. Dybala first 2 yrs at juve we’re better than Hazard at any point in time for Chelsea. The issue with both is that they’re playing for teams that don’t value that as much.

Simeone benched Greizz and Pep benched ibra coaches are weirdos and are human.
I mean, the benching thing was a joke. Dybala is clearly immensely talented but I don't agree that Dybala's first 2 years at Juve were better than Hazard at Chelsea. Outside of 15/16 Hazard has been an absolutely elite player in the world fairly consistently, and has carried Chelsea by himself for long stretches. I've never seen Hazard's level of dominance (even if inconsistent) from Dybala.

Reactions: Mr Plow

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I mean, the benching thing was a joke. Dybala is clearly immensely talented but I don't agree that Dybala's first 2 years at Juve were better than Hazard at Chelsea. Outside of 15/16 Hazard has been an absolutely elite player in the world fairly consistently, and has carried Chelsea by himself for long stretches. I've never seen Hazard's level of dominance (even if inconsistent) from Dybala.
Because you don’t watch him nor juve. Hell you thought Alves or Buffon were Juve’s best player in their CL run to the final.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I did? Source please.

I watch Juve about as much as you watch Chelsea, I imagine.
You most definitely did during their run when I cited Dybala dragging them to the final and you pointed to Buffon and Albes despite he wasn’t even a starter.

Difference is I rate Hazard like a lot actually.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
You most definitely did during their run when I cited Dybala dragging them to the final and you pointed to Buffon and Albes despite he wasn’t even a starter.

Difference is I rate Hazard like a lot actually.
I just searched all my posts related to Alves and Buffon and didn't find that at all, so if you can link me to it that would be great.

I also rate Dybala; I just don't think he's better than Hazard.

I remember teasing you about Higuain winning the vote for Juventus player of the season but not what you're saying.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I just searched all my posts related to Alves and Buffon and didn't find that at all, so if you can link me to it that would be great.

I also rate Dybala; I just don't think he's better than Hazard.

I remember teasing you about Higuain winning the vote for Juventus player of the season but not what you're saying.
You rate Dybala lol since when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad