Transfer: Summer Transfer news and rumors discussion part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
News seems to have leaked from the club. I still think this could just be Levy pressuring Betis. They need to sell Lo Celso.

Reactions: Fro

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Because it's not the past, and Spurs are clearly building quite the team I would guess...the transfer budget isnt 40m like some "mighty" teams?

Clearly building quite the team? Their point totals have severely dropped recently

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
And how many did Arsenal have?

70, so basically the same. Sure we finished below them but our youngsters are a million times better and our coach is a proven winner unlike serial loser Pocchetino. The difference is marginal and most players would prefer to play with the team who actually has a rich history and a massive, loyal, passionate, global fanbase

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I know you are joking but I just want to point out

Arsenal total trophies:45

13 Leagues, 13 FA Cups

Spurs

2 Leagues, 0 PLs, 8 FA Cups

That's great, but really not relevant to what you said initially, which was Dybala would "never win anything for the rest of his career" as the same could be said for Arsenal.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
70, so basically the same. Sure we finished below them but our youngsters are a million times better and our coach is a proven winner unlike serial loser Pocchetino. The difference is marginal and most players would prefer to play with the team who actually has a rich history and a massive, loyal, passionate, global fanbase
Are you sure the difference is marginal? Where exactly is it marginal at? Cause I take pretty much every player in the Spurs 11 over Arsenal’s counter part.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
The Arsenal Defense Force in here sounds like an RM supporter back when the Galacticos couldn't win anything. The Galacticos were way better than Arsenal are now (to say the least) but they were in denial at their rivals having usurped them.

Yeah, Wenger really felt that loyalty. Your coach is merely above average btw.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Are you sure the difference is marginal? Where exactly is it marginal at? Cause I take pretty much every player in the Spurs 11 over Arsenal’s counter part.

Leno > Lloris

Bellerin > Aurier

Spurs have better CBs

LBs are the same, all are trash for both sides

Torriera > Winks

Ndombele > Xhaka

Eriksen > Özil

Aubameyang > Son

Lacazette > Kane

Looking at prospects the difference really is huge

Nelson, Saka, Martinelli, Willock, Nketiah, Smith - Rowe, John - Jules, Burton, Olayinka and Balogun are all a million years ahead of Spurs best prospect.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
The Arsenal Defense Force in here sounds like an RM supporter back when the Galacticos couldn't win anything. The Galacticos were way better than Arsenal are now (to say the least) but they were in denial at their rivals having usurped them.

Yeah, Wenger really felt that loyalty. Your coach is merely above average btw.

If our coach is merely above average what is Pocchetino who never ever won anything?

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
You can name the amount of CL finals Emery has guided his team to. Would like to see this.

Getting to a CL final does not matter if you don’t win. This is the case with absolutely everything. Winning is the only thing that matters, nothing else. Emery has won a bunch of titles, and winning any title is a bigger achievement than losing a CL final.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Leno > Lloris

Bellerin > Aurier

Spurs have better CBs

LBs are the same, all are trash for both sides

Torriera > Winks

Ndombele > Xhaka

Eriksen > Özil

Aubameyang > Son

Lacazette > Kane

Looking at prospects the difference really is huge

Nelson, Saka, Martinelli, Willock, Nketiah, Smith - Rowe, John - Jules, Burton, Olayinka and Balogun are all a million years ahead of Spurs best prospect.
Wow. Lacazette over Kane just shows how overly clueless you are. You’re wrong about every single one except maybe Torreira.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Wow. Lacazette over Kane just shows how overly clueless you are. You’re wrong about every single one except maybe Torreira.

Bellerin is a million miles ahead of Aurier at literally everything, Auba won the golden boot so he has to be in there, while Leno is a class keeper unlike MR mistake himself. Lacazette is a more well rounded, complete player than Kane. Spurs usually always do much better without Kane who is far from a team player.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
That's great, but really not relevant to what you said initially, which was Dybala would "never win anything for the rest of his career" as the same could be said for Arsenal.

I never said anything about Dybala to Arsenal. Winning titles at a club with great young prospects and a manager with many titles on his CV is far more likely though.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Getting to a CL final does not matter if you don’t win. This is the case with absolutely everything. Winning is the only thing that matters, nothing else. Emery has won a bunch of titles, and winning any title is a bigger achievement than losing a CL final.

We have another Emery was better than Klopp truther I see.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Not a single Spurs fan is bothered with Poch's lack of trophies. Spurs were never contending for the big ones before he came. But now they are. Very largely because of him.

Reactions: Fro

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Bellerin is a million miles ahead of Aurier at literally everything, Auba won the golden boot so he has to be in there, while Leno is a class keeper unlike MR mistake himself. Lacazette is a more well rounded, complete player than Kane. Spurs usually always do much better without Kane who is far from a team player.
Bellerin is a bigger liability than Ashley Young. I take Son and his build up play over Auba. Now if you did Laca over Son fine but not Auba. Kane is the best striker in the PL with only Aguero being close. Also in what world is a mid tier keeper anywhere near a World Cup winning keeper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad