Transfer: Summer Transfer news and rumors discussion part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
How much playing time would he get? Would Rugani want to force out knowing he would get first team minutes elsewhere?

Last season he played 15 Serie A games and 4 CL games. I'd say roughly the same amount of games.

I don't think so. He has never made a fuss about his playing time. I think he's content with being a back up at a top club because he wins trophies. Our third keeper has played a total of 2 games since I believe the 2015 or 16 season. He has more trophies than Totti and he's only 29. I don't know if Rugani is ambitious or not.

Reactions: S E P H

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Last season he played 15 Serie A games and 4 CL games. I'd say roughly the same amount of games.

I don't think so. He has never made a fuss about his playing time. I think he's content with being a back up at a top club because he wins trophies. Our third keeper has played a total of 2 games since I believe the 2015 or 16 season. He has more trophies than Totti and he's only 29. I don't know if Rugani is ambitious or not.
I doubt that keeper takes any pride in those "trophies" won. Mostly likely a pay check and nice living is what's making him stay.

I know I'd rather lose in the final and play than watch for the year and win.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
I doubt that keeper takes any pride in those "trophies" won. Mostly likely a pay check and nice living is what's making him stay.

I know I'd rather lose in the final and play than watch for the year and win.

He certainly celebrates every single trophy. Some players are just not all ambitious and he's probably the number one unambitious player.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Icardi is a much better footballer. MUCH better.
But yeah wife and all. Lukaku seems like a nice guy

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Icardi is a much better footballer. MUCH better.
But yeah wife and all. Lukaku seems like a nice guy

Yeah Lukaku seems like a good guy and all but man his lack of technical skills really hold him back. Like he’s almost a crazy good player, but the fact that he has the same first touch and dribbling skills that I do keep him from reaching that elite level.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
I still think there is a player in Lukaku. He just have to lose 10kg. Being too big (not right to call him fat) isn’t helpful when it comes to technical ability. Certainly not at the end of games (or in his case past 35 mins) running empty on energy.

I would have kept him at Utd if he can get his weight down.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016

Two high tier sources.

I am not surprised that Poch loves him. Seems extremely unlikely that anything materializes though. Probably Levy just asking what he would cost and hanging up after the response.

Or maybe the madman is trying to force Betis hand?

Reactions: Fro

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Doubt Dybala would leave for a small club and never win anything for the rest of his career

Reactions: Cassano

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Reports I read that he’s willing to go to psg or manu. Spurs are a small club but if he goes there than things would be different. A clear indication that if Poch is there they will spend. Ala Atleti with Simeone.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Reports I read that he’s willing to go to psg or manu. Spurs are a small club but if he goes there than things would be different. A clear indication that if Poch is there they will spend. Ala Atleti with Simeone.

I mean has United made any sort of move for him? Seems like a weird place to want to go for him imo.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
If he would consider United, I can see why he would consider Spurs too. He'd probably really fancy playing for Poch. Would probably want to be a nailed-on starter though. Not sure if that happens when we have Eriksen. Next summer though?

The largest reason why I find it improbable is the price.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
If he would consider United, I can see why he would consider Spurs too. He'd probably really fancy playing for Poch. Would probably want to be a nailed-on starter though. Not sure if that happens when we have Eriksen.

The largest reason why I find it improbable is the price.

Rumor is 80m

But if Eriksen is about to head out for 70m, this would be quite the backfill

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
You’re just an interesting fella aren’t you?

Well Spurs have not won anything besides a League cup in 2008 since probably most of us where born so why would a world class player want to play for a team with a legacy of failiure?

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Well Spurs have not won anything besides a League cup in 2008 since probably most of us where born so why would a world class player want to play for a team with a legacy of failiure?

Because it's not the past, and Spurs are clearly building quite the team I would guess...the transfer budget isnt 40m like some "mighty" teams?

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Because they made it to a CL final and are obviously one of the best teams in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad