Transfer: Summer Transfer news and rumors discussion part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Re: Pogba to Madrid, Madrid still have some selling to do. They've already spent about 185 million. That said they still have plenty of players they could offload and make a tidy sum on. The catch is do they get the prices they want?

I don’t think they do this season. United is asking for around 200M while RM won’t pay that according to all reports. I think that he goes next season for around 150M.

The problem with that figure for next Summer is that he only has a year left on his contract. If Hazard is any gauge they could get a good fee still, but likely not 150 million.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Re: Pogba to Madrid, Madrid still have some selling to do. They've already spent about 185 million. That said they still have plenty of players they could offload and make a tidy sum on. The catch is do they get the prices they want?

The problem with that figure for next Summer is that he only has a year left on his contract. If Hazard is any gauge they could get a good fee still, but likely not 150 million.
I meant they’re asking for it for this season. They’re also likely making Pogba captain in an effort to convince him to stay.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I meant they’re asking for it for this season. They’re also likely making Pogba captain in an effort to convince him to stay.

I was referring to the 150 million which you said you thought he'd go for next season. Can't see anyone paying that for any player with one year left on their contract.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

LOL only Inter would take 80 and flush it down the toilet. Well their significant other AC is just as dumb.

It is not a transfer news, but Marco Asensio destroyed his knee :cry:
I saw that he had 2 great plays just prior and I was going to make a joke about how he was the best preseason player ever. Now I feel bad. Yeah, he made a bad career move to Madrid and he might not live up to the hype but I still feel for him. I'm guessing this forces ZZ's hand he gets Pogba.

Reactions: Juve

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
LOL only Inter would take 80 and flush it down the toilet. Well their significant other AC is just as dumb.

I saw that he had 2 great plays just prior and I was going to make a joke about how he was the best preseason player ever. Now I feel bad. Yeah, he made a bad career move to Madrid and he might not live up to the hype but I still feel for him. I'm guessing this forces ZZ's hand he gets Pogba.

Zidane wants Pogba no matter what. It might force Perez's hand though (he is lukewarm about Pogba, from what I read).

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Arsenal rumoured to be after @Juve Daniele Rugani who could be made available after them getting de Ligt.

Sounds like Kos has played his last game in an Gunners jersey, seems like Emery won't play him any more before they eventually sell him.

Seems like Everton is preparing a bid for Zaha, now that would be hilarious.

Also Robbie mentioned that Alderweireld has a release clause of 25 million pounds which expires this Friday. He suggests that he can't believe why Arsenal wouldn't be all over and try to steal a player away since it sounds like Spurs will increase his release clause to 40 million after that.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Also Robbie mentioned that Alderweireld has a release clause of 25 million pounds which expires this Friday. He suggests that he can't believe why Arsenal wouldn't be all over and try to steal a player away since it sounds like Spurs will increase his release clause to 40 million after that.

Why in the world would Alderweireld want to go to Arsenal instead of Spurs right now?

He's got CL football, is playing on a more talented team, and if he sticks it out he can get some sweet wages next summer on a free.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Why in the world would Alderweireld want to go to Arsenal instead of Spurs right now?

He's got CL football, is playing on a more talented team, and if he sticks it out he can get some sweet wages next summer on a free.
Yeah that's what I was thinking, just because Arsenal would trigger the release clause doesn't mean the player would have any desire to want to come over, especially when you compare the European tournaments.

If given the choice, who do you take Lukaku or Icardi?
Easily Icardi, the lad is going to be better than Brasilian Ronaldo when he finally gets off of Inter.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Arsenal rumoured to be after @Juve Daniele Rugani who could be made available after them getting de Ligt.

I can't say for sure if they are willing to sell him or not. Defending wise Chiellini hasn't lost a step, his main concern are his injury problems. Are the willing to sell Rugani inspite of Chiellini's injury problems? Is Juventus okay going into the new season with 4 CBs? I can only see the them selling him if they receive an amazing high bid.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
If given the choice, who do you take Lukaku or Icardi?

Neither one sucks and the other is a headache.

Yeah that's what I was thinking, just because Arsenal would trigger the release clause doesn't mean the player would have any desire to want to come over, especially when you compare the European tournaments.

Easily Icardi, the lad is going to be better than Brasilian Ronaldo when he finally gets off of Inter.

LOOOL

Neither. Both aren’t good enough.

Not true Icardi is more than good enough.

They both play the exact same way. Icardi slightly better finisher.

Icardi is a much much better player.

Reactions: Juve

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I can't say for sure if they are willing to sell him or not. Defending wise Chiellini hasn't lost a step, his main concern are his injury problems. Are the willing to sell Rugani inspite of Chiellini's injury problems? Is Juventus okay going into the new season with 4 CBs? I can only see the them selling him if they receive an amazing high bid.
How much playing time would he get? Would Rugani want to force out knowing he would get first team minutes elsewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->