Transfer: Summer Transfer news and rumors discussion part 11: Sky Sports Deadline show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
If you think Weah played for Rangers then yes there's definitely something in question. There's hardly anyone on the planet who would confuse Celtic and Rangers. If you said something like that at Ibrox or Parkhead they'd slap you.

If that’s how think it’s should be, the next mistake I see you make I’ll make sure I berate you about it and accuse you of lying.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Dominik Szoboszlai is a very good player but he is not a great final third creator. He has amazing shooting, movement and energy, but he is not going to entirely solve the creativity issue. But this is just based on the few games I have seen in the UCL.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street

tenor.gif

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Isco to Arsenal rumours seem to be picking back up. Would 100% take him at the club, he is one of my favourite outside the Prem players.

Szoboszlai seems more realistic if we should trust recent reports, I saw reports suggesting we were considering activating his 25 million pound release clause in January. Who would you prefer? I think we need to get both Szoboszlai and Aouar, we need a goalscoring, dynamic off ball runner to play between the lines like Szoboszlai, and someone who is creative and good at progressing the ball forward, like Aouar.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Szoboszlai seems more realistic if we should trust recent reports, I saw reports suggesting we were considering activating his 25 million pound release clause in January. Who would you prefer? I think we need to get both Szoboszlai and Aouar, we need a goalscoring, dynamic off ball runner to play between the lines like Szoboszlai, and someone who is creative and good at progressing the ball forward, like Aouar.
I’m pretty sure Szoboszlai to Leipzig is basically done.

Reactions: Gecklund

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Which reports are these? I would take Szoboszlai in a heart beat if he was available, I get the sense it isn't going to line up for us though. Isco would solve some problems in the now, we clearly need a creative sparkplug and he has proven himself at the highest level. If we bought Isco though we would still need to hit the market for someone who can grow into the role more.

That or get Isco and trust in Willock more as a B2B mf.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Isco to Arsenal rumours seem to be picking back up. Would 100% take him at the club, he is one of my favourite outside the Prem players.
Bild also reporting that Arsenal will go in for Konaté either in winter or summer.

There is a carousel of rumours which state that Jorge Messi is negotiating with PSG on a free, which would then make Real Madrid go in for Mbappe and Camavinga.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Where do you get that?Romano says a bunch of different clubs, including Arsenal are interested, and Lepzig have done nothing to get a deal done.

Bild reported that his agent said it was close. But this was a couple weeks ago so things could change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad