Summer Olympics

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
I'm setting the alarm for early Saturday morning to watch USA vs Japan in the gold medal baseball game.

My man Nick Martinez gets the start.....I'd love nothing better than to put the wood to Japan on their home soil. Those Japanese players HAVE to be feeling the pressure, and our boys are playing with the house money.......

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
I am watching the Men's 50K Race Walk right now.......It might be the most ridiculous thing I've seen in these entire Olympics. If I didn't know it was a sport, I'd have thought it was some kind of Monty Python skit...

I'm sure its harder than it looks, but its basically a group of guys who look like they are trying to make it to a bathroom without shitting themselves.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
I'm good with soccer losing, too many insufferable personalities on that team who overall got way too full of themselves and needed a reality check

They've been full of themselves since the likes of Mia Hamm and company left the team and allowed the winning to get to their heads. Now they need to prove they aren't a bunch of front running clowns and bounce back after choking on the big stage.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan

Hope this kid wins the gold in the Super Heavyweight Boxing final. Kid is humble and America needs a heavyweight boxer to get behind again.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Go Jayson Tatum and Team USA! Can’t wait to see Jaylen Brown play in 2024 in Paris

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
These refs are an abomination. You can’t breathe on Gobert without getting called for a foul yet he’s tossing elbows without the refs blinking an eye

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Watching Men's waterpolo now, maybe will flip over to the basketball after. This is a great game (Greece, Hungary)

By the way, what an Amazing Olympics performance from the Italian Men's Track and Field teams. 3 pretty epic golds

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Congrats to the Canadian women for winning the Gold.

USA members watch here

CANADA members watch here

I watched the game.Swedish Captain had the game on her foot with goalie gone wrong way and boot it over net.Tough luck there .Congrats Canada though on long awaited Gold.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
When they play team basketball, the US is much better. France gets close when the US goes ISO ball and jacks up 3s.

Reactions: Alicat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad