Summer Game Fest

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Geoff just announced a new gaming event this year. Instead of a week long E3, it seems like they're going with a couple month's long event. They'll be hosting events with the various companies to show off their games, host demos, etc. Thought this would be a good place to post news about the schedule and any big news that comes from it. Geoff mentioned they'll start with an Xbox event next week where they'll show Series X gameplay

Summer Game Fest

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
They shared a few scheduled events yesterday. They've said they will continue releasing schedule info on a rolling basis. Here's their website with the know events: Summer Game Fest
They've also teased a new game reveal on 5/12, so I'll be interested to check that out

Reactions: Daxi

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Felt like the Xbox conference was a little underwhelming and the lineup of games was stacked full of horror and Japanese stuff... I was hoping for more diversity in genres.

Where was Age of Empires 4 that they last teased what? Over 6 months ago?

Reactions: robertmac43

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Keighley to the rescue!
So I randomly clicked to Geoff's twitter in the op because of nostalgia of G4 and totally found Morgan Webb from X-Play which I loved back in the day...

...then I unfortunately stubbled upon Adam Sessler's twitter and felt like...
giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad