Prospect Info: Summer development camp | Tentatively scheduled for 8/15-20 w/ scrimmage 8/19

YUPPY

Oct 5, 2020
When is the Sharks Development Camp open (time-wise)? and is the public allowed to watch?
I'm probably at work when they are having camp. Wonder if someone here can video record some of the newer players. i.e Eklund, Goalie Gaudreau, etc.. and post them on youtube and link them here.
Much is Appreciated!!!!!

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I don't think Karlsson will be there since he doesn't even start training until the season starts. But I have a feeling Kane will there, which is good because then he can teach the young kids how to condition for the season, you know, pushups with stacks of cash on your back for resistance and pullups with chains around your neck, that kind of stuff.

EfpS-S1VoAAUBx-.jpg

Reactions: StanleyCup2035

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
I don't think Karlsson will be there since he doesn't even start training until the season starts. But I have a feeling Kane will there, which is good because then he can teach the young kids how to condition for the season, you know, pushups with stacks of cash on your back for resistance and pullups with chains around your neck, that kind of stuff.

EfpS-S1VoAAUBx-.jpg
It's a metaphor. Debt can really feel like a chain around the neck

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
Y'know development camps are for prospects/non roster invitees, right?

Also, I don't know where the idea came from that Karlsson doesn't start training until the season starts.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Translation in English

X- The Rimouski Oceanic
@oceanicrimouski
·
Jul 26
Our defender Jérémie Biakabutuka accepted the invitation of
@SanJoseSharks and will participate in the training rookie camp

Is he related to Canadian former NFL player Tim Biakabutuka?

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose

Initial list of dev camp players.

Eklund wears #72 as he did in Europe, Bordeleau gets #23.

Only number change I see is Coe going from #93 to #70.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->