U20: Summer Challenge - Füssen (GER, SVK, CZE, DEN) July 29-31

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
@Leaves34 is Germany hockey federation providing a stream for these games? I really hope so…
I’m not sure, they might stream it on Facebook but German hockey is terrible with these types of things, might get an announcement of a stream closer to the 29th. Best I could find right now is that they’ll have the results on GAMEPITCH.

Reactions: Antiillafire

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
I’m not sure, they might stream it on Facebook but German hockey is terrible with these types of things, might get an announcement of a stream closer to the 29th. Best I could find right now is that they’ll have the results on GAMEPITCH.

On the site you linked there are further links to streams on soccerwatch.tv for each game. I have never used or watched anything on soccerwatch, so I have no idea if you need a subscription or whatever.
Here is the link to the game Germany vs. Slovakia today at 4pm.
Fanpage

Maverick41

Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Unfortunately the stream kept buffering like crazy for me. Every few seconds it stopped for a moment before it continued.
Not sure I will be able to handle that for another two periods.
I hope there will be a replay available later that runs more smoothly.

As for the game:
Germany seemed to control the majority of the posession, but Slovakia had better pace, better individual skills and they played just more direct and created more dangerous opportunities.

Side note:
It was weird that the game clock on the screen kept running during stoppages, but I guess it shows that this site is mostly used for soccer.

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
The limit of embarrassment of the representation of the Czech Republic is shifted again. I don't know where she could climb anymore. I saw about half of the match and we had no chance. I know, it's not the strongest possible choice, but even so ..:laugh:

Reactions: Antiillafire

kudla

May 11, 2016
Bratislava, Slovakia
The limit of embarrassment of the representation of the Czech Republic is shifted again. I don't know where she could climb anymore. I saw about half of the match and we had no chance. I know, it's not the strongest possible choice, but even so ..:laugh:
Well, what were people expecting from a B team of Czech 03s against almost full German 02s.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
I am surprised as well with Czech team so far. I know several key players are missing but this team has on it 3 players who just got drafted which is the most in the tournament. Slovakia has 1, Denmark has 0 and Germany im not sure. Maybe the boys are a bit rusty?

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
Well, what were people expecting from a B team of Czech 03s against almost full German 02s.
Maybe not a performance that I was ashamed of once again :)
Maybe at least one chance in the time I've seen:D:help:

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
I am surprised as well with Czech team so far. I know several key players are missing but this team has on it 3 players who just got drafted which is the most in the tournament. Slovakia has 1, Denmark has 0 and Germany im not sure. Maybe the boys are a bit rusty?
I don't think there is a single player from the Czech U20, but this was a parody of hockey. I don't think we should perform a parody at this level:laugh: The opponent wasn't that good again;)

Maverick41

Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany

I would not call a team of German 02s almost full, when they are missing Stützle, Reichel, Peterka, Dubé and Münzenberger.
Unless I read that wrong and you meant a German team almost full of 02s, and with very few 03s, then you would be absolutely correct.

Reactions: kudla and Goodman68

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad