Summer 2017 Transfers & Rumors Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Different sources report PSG and Monaco have finally agreed on an Mbappe transfer. He's supposed to be introduced next week.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Damn all of Arsenal targets are being transferred, while Wenger hasn't done anything as he probably thinks we do not have weaknesses because he trusts the likes of Ramsey, Ozil, Ox, Walcott, Xhaka, Coquelin, Monreal, and Bellerin. Which he then decides to play majority of them out of positions because he's greatest manager in the history of the world. Reality checks are optional in North London.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Garay moving to Juve apparently the deal is to be done next week?

Rigoni's move to Zenit will be decided tomorrow or monday.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
There really would be no excuse for PSG now. Might have the 2nd best attacking line.

lol

Pressure on Emery will be huge.
But you can see he has no authority on his team.

Anyway

-------Areola-------
Alves-Marquinhos-Silva-Kurzawa
---Verratti-Rabiot---
Mbappe-Pastore-Neymar
---------Cavani-----

Crazy.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Damn all of Arsenal targets are being transferred, while Wenger hasn't done anything as he probably thinks we do not have weaknesses because he trusts the likes of Ramsey, Ozil, Ox, Walcott, Xhaka, Coquelin, Monreal, and Bellerin. Which he then decides to play majority of them out of positions because he's greatest manager in the history of the world. Reality checks are optional in North London.

Wenger just said that he wants to sell a few players before he buys. Deems the current squad size "unmanageable".

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
PSG are in pot 2 for the CL draw no? I hope they'll get put in a group with Madrid. That's going to be fun.
Yep, pot 2. Barca would be more fun, but they have faced too many times already.

As for playing Real, they dominated both games last time they met.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Barca are in pot 2 as well. Hell, pot 2 might be stronger overall than pot 1 lol.

It certainly is.

Not that strange the way it is set up with Portugal and Russia. This year with Monaco having sold off their team and Ukraine joining pot 1 it is a bit more extreme than "normal".

Last year you had CSKA, Leicester and possibly Benfica all weaker than all if not most of the teams in pot 2 (Benfica not weaker than all, but certainly weaker than some - on paper).

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Just wow. :laugh:

What's your assessment of Joe Gomez vs. Davinson Sanchez? Just wondering I guess if you've watched them both extensively or anything. I mean, this is just my opinion based on their tools and relative paths as well as the level of competition they've shown their abilities against. I could be wrong, but maybe you could tell me why.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
What's your assessment of Joe Gomez vs. Davinson Sanchez? Just wondering I guess if you've watched them both extensively or anything. I mean, this is just my opinion based on their tools and relative paths as well as the level of competition they've shown their abilities against. I could be wrong, but maybe you could tell me why.

Let me ask you one thing. Do you think Daniel Levy would break Spurs transfer record and pay somewhere around £50m (added PL tax) for Joe Gomez at this moment?

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Barca are in pot 2 as well. Hell, pot 2 might be stronger overall than pot 1 lol.

Real Madrid
Bayern Munich
Chelsea
Juventus
Benfica
Monaco
Spartak Moscow
Shakhtar Donetsk

vs

Barcelona
Atletico Madrid
PSG
BVB
Manchester City
Porto
Manchester United
Sevilla (if they advance, Tottenham if they don't)

I don't even think it's debatable that on average pot 2 is better. The bottom 4 of pot 1 are probably all worse than everyone in pot 2.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Let me ask you one thing. Do you think Daniel Levy would break Spurs transfer record and pay somewhere around £50m (added PL tax) for Joe Gomez at this moment?

Didn't they just buy Sissoko? Janssen? Soldado? Paulinho Etc. What does that have to do with me asking you to give me an assessment of the two players abd how you feel they stack up when you find my opinion, of two players I've watched a lot of, 'wowing'?

I'm genuinely curious. If you think Sanchez is better what do you think makes him better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad