Transfer: Summer 2016 Window Confirmed Signings Only (No Discussion)

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
One of Iceland's star players at Euros, Ragnar Sigurdsson makes his move to England, however the Championship with Fulham, honestly thought he could have done better but maybe the fact he is 30 hurt him a bit

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Daryl Janmaat returns to the Premier League with a move to Watford

Highly touted Belgian midfielder, not sure is he still is honestly as haven't paid too much attention, Dennis Praet joins Sampdoria, he was being linked to much bigger clubs in the past which is why I ask

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Pasalic goes on his third loan since signing for Chelsea, this time with AC Milan

He had a good stint with Elche but and injury plagued one with Monaco last season which saw him miss the Euros

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Highly touted Belgian midfielder, not sure is he still is honestly as haven't paid too much attention, Dennis Praet joins Sampdoria, he was being linked to much bigger clubs in the past which is why I ask

Not as highly touted as he used to be anymore. He's got a nice skillset but he plays like he doesn't care. Not a player who will step up in tough moments.

Some more Belgian transfer news:

- Sven Kums has left Gent and signed at Watford.. who will loan him to Udinese for 1 year. Seems weird for a 28 year old. He was voted Player of the Year in Belgium in 2015.

- Anderlecht have sold strikers Sylla (to QPR) and Okaka (to Watford)

- Anderlecht have also broken the Belgian transfer fee record with their signing of Steaua midfielder Nicolae Stanciu for €9.8m

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
Daryl Janmaat returns to the Premier League with a move to Watford

Looks like Jaime lannister

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I think it's time we get a winter thread going?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->