Confirmed with Link: Sulzer to Kolner Haie (DEL)

Salzig

I am laudable.
Feb 28, 2007
Bonn, Germany
Anybody know how much it is for or how much a typical player makes in that league?

Well, I guess he will most likely earn about ~ $200,000.

Btw. the last defenseman on our team who played previously for the Sabres was Mike Card. :laugh:

Last edited:

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
darth-vader-slice.jpg

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
No surprise...He's about the 16th or 17th depth d-man on most NHL clubs....Top 6 for Darcy's squad....Seee Ya Sulzer.

SECRET SQUIRREL

Jan 17, 2007
Clarence
He was a decent #7 type guy who was OK if you needed him for a few games. Definitely better then some of the recent 6/7s we have had like Rory, Jillson, Brad Brown etc who were definitely worse then Sulzer. Still, good to see the blue line depth chart get a little more clear for next year. Hopefully Risto is here full time next year along with Pysyk too.

Maybe Zadorov impresses in camp next year and makes the team too. He has looked great all year in all 3 leagues/tourneys he's played in. He would also make the games more fun with his physicality and toughness.

Yeah, Sulzer was a close second to Matty Ellis as most underrated Sabre this year

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
Can Weber go to Germany too?

I think they hang on to Weber to continue the tank. We may get a tad more offense depending on who makes the team next year, along with any acquisitions we may get during the offseason, but we need him for the McDavid sweepstakes!

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
I think they hang on to Weber to continue the tank. We may get a tad more offense depending on who makes the team next year, along with any acquisitions we may get during the offseason, but we need him for the McDavid sweepstakes!

Weber will have a bounce back season before his contract runs out.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
He wasn't likely being brought back anyways. Good for him to find something in a market that he can be comfortable in. Good luck Sulzer.

He was the #8 and with no other moves, that likely doesn't change for next year. I'm sure he'd rather go home and be more comfortable than riding the bus for the Amerks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad