Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
eNi7MPI.gif

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
Terrible from everyone. Two wins vs OTT and BUF doesn't mean shit.

MM has to give them a chance to win. I don't care how the team is playing, that's no excuse for holding his glove below his pads or being unable to handle simple dumpins. I really don't get WTF Sully won't play the better goalie. Stop living in 2017.

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
Posted in the GDT: everything considered, that was the worst game of the season. I’ve been super high on this team but they’re gross since Crosby came back. I don’t know how else to put it.
Makes you wonder doesn't it. To me it looks like Sid has quit on his coach or the team or both. Or maybe he's at 60%, I have no idea what's going on with this train wreck.

Reactions: Angrrus

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
- scoring a meaningless goal on the power play means no fixes.

+ charity game. Although the charities may give the money back after watching this one.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Alternate Captain 1 tomorrow: Hornqvist
A2: Dumoulin
A3: Rust

87, 58 and 71 can still play. But they don't deserve letters on their jerseys.

Schultz can't play. Riiks for him immediately.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Terrible from everyone. Two wins vs OTT and BUF doesn't mean shit.

MM has to give them a chance to win. I don't care how the team is playing, that's no excuse for holding his glove below his pads or being unable to handle simple dumpins. I really don't get WTF Sully won't play the better goalie. Stop living in 2017.
:laugh:

I don't even have words at this point.

just :laugh:

Reactions: LittleSpoon

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
It's time for Sully to get serious about a few things. The experimenting or waiting to see how things go is done.

Marleau is not a top 6 LW. He needs to be demoted.

Schultz is a f***ing dog out there right now, as is Letang.

Spark something new:

Sheary-Crosby-Rust
Zucker-Malkin-Hornqvist
Marleau-McCann-Bjugstad
Tanev-Bleuger-Lafferty

Dumo-Letang
Petts-Marino
Riikola-Schultz

Reactions: Trade

LittleSpoon

Jan 17, 2016
Just seems like there is no chemistry between lines and that our offensive system is hope for a lucky bounce off the rush, where our defense is collapse and then attack. Sully needs to stick to lines much more than he does for a whole season. Just looks like so much spaz play from each line the majority of the time. Still believe in a deep run, but none of our systems look smooth I guess is the gist.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
Nothing will change until Sullivan gets his head out of his ass.

Letang is awful. I’m done. Been done. Please, enough of this high risk and undisciplined player after the season. Give his minutes to Marino and Dumo. Find a dependable replacement. We don’t need the flash and sexiness anymore. Find someone who has a brain.

28 looks out of shape. 4 is terrible, why is he on PP1??

Tanev wasted on line 4. They got caved in as they do most games.

Murray does not have it. You might have lost Jarry by not rewarding his great play and pining for Murray. The net is Jarry’s. Stop f***ing around.

Johnson does not deserve to play over Riikola. 28 does not deserve to play over Riikola. And it isn’t that Riikola is good, it’s that they simply suck.

Malkin is the #1 this year. I’m going to keep saying it. He has the fire, but you lose him when you don’t trust him in all situations and you preference Crosby regardless of how Crosby plays. Crosby is not the same player this season. Accept it. Play Malkin as #1 and let him go with it.

This team’s issues are preventable. They are healthier than ever. But Sullivan’s favoritism and stubbornness are toxic. It will cost us the season if not corrected.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I tell ya, in addition to the atrocious number of odd man rushes the other way due to bad pinches, the number of defensive assignment lapses this game (and as a trend) is incredibly concerning. It's no different than last year and I hate to harp on this, this wasn't an issue earlier in the season when there was commitment to the structure.

The stars are skating like they are entitled things being easy for them. There's no effort in their game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad