Sudbury Wolves 2023-24 Off-Season Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
After tonight’s loss I would hope Ken MacKenzie will never have anything to do with this organization again. They need to move on with this culture of people lingering around the organization.

I would hope Dairo isn’t given a snow job at his year end review with his staff.

WJ

Last edited:

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Rebooted the firestick and working now just as the 3rd got underway.

Maybe black screen no audio was just the intermission show?
a bit of both probably. It happened to me in the first.
And no commercials for some reason, so black during crease cleanings

Reactions: HockeyPops

CTrain10

Mar 23, 2023
Feel bad for you guys. Always had a soft spot for the Wolves. Can't believe you guys didn't at least get to the conference finals. Can't believe you didn't win at least one game in this series you had a good team this year and deserve better.
Every year it's the same old song and dance.
No coach or goaltender. The 2 most important things for playoff hockey.

Poster man

May 5, 2015
Ontario
Well Atleast losing tonight means we don’t have to listen to those north bay commentators on Saturday. There’s always a bright side.
See ya & your commentators

Attachments

• 1713491309004.png
    1713491309004.png
    269.2 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Section7fan

Habs0101

Mar 17, 2017
After tonight’s loss I would hope Ken MacKenzie will never have anything to do with this organization again. They need to move on with this culture of people lingering around the organization.

I would hope Dairo isn’t given a snow job at his year end review with his staff.

WJ
I honestly believe that after tonight Dario just doesn’t get it or understand the fan base. He grabs the mike after the game and thinks the fans want to hear him with his next year starts tomorrow BS. Get a grip. It’s the fans who buy the tickets and put up with a colossal failure of the ownership/management/coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad