Sudbury Wolves 2021-22 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
We have a lot to be proud of with where this team has come in the last few years. Thompson Byfield and Phillips last year, Stillman already this year giving us back to back picks and it’s not totally over yet.

DeGrazia
McCallum
Anania
Ribau

All have a shot to go today, slim odds because they’ve all hardly played except for McCallum but we should definitely be proud of how the organization has developed guys lately. I bet you at least have those four go if they got games this year.

howlman

Mar 9, 2004
We have a lot to be proud of with where this team has come in the last few years. Thompson Byfield and Phillips last year, Stillman already this year giving us back to back picks and it’s not totally over yet.

DeGrazia
McCallum
Anania
Ribau

All have a shot to go today, slim odds because they’ve all hardly played except for McCallum but we should definitely be proud of how the organization has developed guys lately. I bet you at least have those four go if they got games this year.

Payton Robinson another one

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
Doesn’t look good with one round left to go! DeGrazia didn’t go as high as some people believe to think he would have. No viewing all of last year has probably cost him this draft.

WJ

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Pipe dream he thinks they will leave where they are currently at. Talk is cheap! Hiring a head coach that has no real influence on prospects makes it even harder for players of such talent to make their way to Sudbury.

WJ

I heard you were voted #1 Season Ticket Holder, but unfortunately you are no longer one, no prize for you. You are like what they call an annoying "Ceiling Fan" humming, rattling and squeaking all the time. :)

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Pipe dream he thinks they will leave where they are currently at. Talk is cheap! Hiring a head coach that has no real influence on prospects makes it even harder for players of such talent to make their way to Sudbury.

WJ

It is a pipe dream. “I had a conversation with the players”, ‘congratulations on being drafted’. :)

Reactions: Wolfman Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad