Sudbury Wolves 2019 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Well Stillman sure didn’t mince words in the paper. Love it, called a spade a spade. At that point in the game the only infractions that should be called are ones that prevent a scoring chance. That’s the precedent that had been set, then all of a sudden Jackson feels the need to deviate from it. Bullshit as one Corey Stillman aptly called it.
Great job by the Wolves to leave it all on the ice. This year’s edition will be fondly remembered as one that made the team relevant again.

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017
What are your guys' thoughts on the Sudbury commentators? I was just reading through comments on the 67s fb page and pretty much everyone was saying how insufferable they were.

They're terrible. The dream is for Joe Bowen to come home and take that job as a retirement gig.

HockeyHell

Jul 11, 2017
I dont mind the TV guys. Nick is very good. My only issue with Gary is he mixes up the players alot. They can be comical and I find them fair which can't be said about alot of other commentators.

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
I think I know who Nick is lol. Isn't he also on Q92? A little bit of homerism is alright but nobody wants overkill...

WaW

Mar 18, 2017
I'm sure Ukko/his agent are gonna give us a great reference while we're out recruiting our imports. High profile player who by all accounts had a fantastic time in Sudbury and clearly we fulfilled his and Buffalo's development objectives.

Whoppy52

Mar 6, 2013
Well Stillman sure didn’t mince words in the paper. Love it, called a spade a spade. At that point in the game the only infractions that should be called are ones that prevent a scoring chance. That’s the precedent that had been set, then all of a sudden Jackson feels the need to deviate from it. Bull**** as one Corey Stillman aptly called it.
Great job by the Wolves to leave it all on the ice. This year’s edition will be fondly remembered as one that made the team relevant again.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Just curious. Anyone know why Zulich missed the last two games? I would think he really would have liked to be there.

Reactions: WolvesFan

WaW

Mar 18, 2017
4 -2 win for UPL

32 of 34 saves. Hell of a debut. Probably the last game he plays this season though, I imagine the two regular guys will remain the starter + backup for the playoff run.

Hell of a season for UPL and what a nice way to top it off.

Reactions: three dog night

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
32 of 34 saves. Hell of a debut. Probably the last game he plays this season though, I imagine the two regular guys will remain the starter + backup for the playoff run.

Hell of a season for UPL and what a nice way to top it off.

It was a nothing game for the Amerks, but UPL just helped them knock Belleville out of the playoffs :laugh:

Reactions: WaW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad