Sudbury Wolves 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Jwu told me that all my trade info was on par, doesn't know what one particular is talking about. I also knew trades at deadline but just private message to posters I like, but he wasn't part of that. I think this poster is infactuated and needs a restraining order.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
I’d bet Papineau believes there is a 98% chance Byfield is playing in the NHL next season; and, Byfield’s tiny chance of return played no part in Papineau’s trade deadline decisions

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Hindsight Managers, are now mind-readers. The only time I'm a mind reader when my dog wants out to go out for a leak.

HockeyHell

Jul 11, 2017
Jwu told me that all my trade info was on par, doesn't know what one particular is talking about. I also knew trades at deadline but just private message to posters I like, but he wasn't part of that. I think this poster is infactuated and needs a restraining order.
Gee I remember the public apology

cub

Apr 11, 2012
What happened to funny Dirty that commented on the KED is he still around? that was weird your comments that day was not your Modus Operandi.

cub

Apr 11, 2012
I asked jwu about apology, he said what is that poster talking about. He saids he likes to make stories up, please provide proof.

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Jwu is supporting me saying that my views on management, coaching and ownership doing a great job has always been clear. I feel bad for the head leader of fan club of Bulitka. I hear he is starting up new fan club in North Bay and has bought his jersey.

justawolfan

Timbertype
Sep 12, 2017
Frozen North
I give the Wolves' management kudos for elevating Bulitka to Captain this season. They saw his value and played him with Q, on the power play, on penalty kill and in strategic situations. They knew his value and did a great job using his skills. I think those that are continually criticizing him should stop bashing Bulitka and in turn management since they thought he was a great asset for this team and awarding the captaincy was proof of their support of him. You have to think they were on his fan club as well!

Reactions: HockeyHell
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->